Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cookie Recipe

While most of you sere jerkin off to the mens underware section of the Target catalog, I was making some damn fine cookies.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Gregg604@26 October 2003 - 04:48
    While most of you sere jerkin off to the mens underware section of the Target catalog, I was making some damn fine cookies.
    [QUOTE]

You're a dickhead, funny though

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    I didn't need to click the link to know the story was bogus. I had researched it myself a few months ago. Apparently that store never made cookies, or if they did, they said they would have given them away. Furthermore, I remember being linked to their web page, and there was a link about it, and all they said was if you didn't know the story, they weren't going to support it by telling you, but if you did know it, it's a total lie. Hmm, suspect...

What I wanna know is, has anyone actually made the cookies? Are they good? Or is it bogus?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarkReality@26 October 2003 - 11:11
    I didn't need to click the link to know the story was bogus.  I had researched it myself a few months ago.  Apparently that store never made cookies, or if they did, they said they would have given them away.  Furthermore, I remember being linked to their web page, and there was a link about it, and all they said was if you didn't know the story, they weren't going to support it by telling you, but if you did know it, it's a total lie.  Hmm, suspect...

What I wanna know is, has anyone actually made the cookies?  Are they good?  Or is it bogus?
    diZgustiN

nice sig

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by _FuNgA_@24 October 2003 - 07:28
    that stories a load of bull
    unfortunately you are highly mistaken. I live in TX and I read about this in the paper. It was a big thing when it happened a few years ago. I for one am grateful this was posted. And to all the flamers: if you don't like it, just keep your trap shut. Your hate and anger is doing nothing by being posted. Didn't your mommy ever tell you the "if you don't have something nice to say" speech?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12