Thread: Age Of Mythology The Titans

ummm well iv been serchin for it cuz it came out a week ago... mebbe 2 soon but neway if ne 1 knows lemme know plz

2. Games   -   #2
    whi da kool language dawg !?

3. Games   -   #3
    Mr AnDy D's Avatar Poster
    don't even bother getting it...all the xpert players e.g. Josey_Wales, Champ, Salska are talking about quitting. ES noobified the game too much, and they have an auto create, and docks that automatically fire arrows, lmfao. IMO this game sucks so just stay with the original, the hunting bug is even worse now btw

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Mr AnDy D@26 October 2003 - 00:36
    don't even bother getting it...all the xpert players e.g. Josey_Wales, Champ, Salska are talking about quitting.
    If they're experts, how come I never heard of them before?

Here's a link to some hashes. Since you're a n00b, I'm not gonna flame you, but use the search button next time to find what you need.

5. Games   -   #5
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

6. Games   -   #6
    Mr AnDy D's Avatar Poster
    check at this site www.worldcybergames.org buddy, this will tell you about all of the experts, who make money playing the game. Feel free to check the ESO live rating for UD_WaVeS anytime you want pal. If you have never heard of KS_Josey_Wales aka Morning_StorM, and ME_Count_Rahl then you obviously are a 1542 noob. Feel free to play me anytime on ESO buddy then we'll see who's better