Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't Mention The War.

kAb's Avatar Poster
    futbol. muy interesante.

futbol americano, muy estupido.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+22 October 2003 - 23:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 22 October 2003 - 23:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@22 October 2003 - 21:10
    I heard on the TV last night there was even a Chink in the Celtic defence. &nbsp; &nbsp;
    if anyone else made that horrible, horrible pun (well, it made me chuckle): i would be quite insulted [/b][/quote]
    Yes thanks Darth. I was originally going to put the statement in Quotes(No not again ) but I thought that would have spoilt the effect.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    what cup is this.. champions league? i havnt been paying attention at all lately.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    BANNED
    Sure is.

Results

Tables

5. Lounge   -   #25
    BANNED
    Look, I know what you&#39;re thinking, this looks like a bump, well it isn&#39;t&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I watched the late highlights of the game this morning. I wonder if the commentator Arch* Mc* was at the same game. I think he was being paid by Sir A* and was taking obsequiousness to the extreme. If Rangers were on the attack, as they were for most of the game, it was, "Rangers have a lot of the ball but are being thwarted by the superior defence and class of Man U". If Man U were on the attack,then it was " Now we can see the superiority of this Man U side, who are not letting Rangers get the ball, only luck is keeping the ball out of the net". Not that I am biased in this matter, but when you bother to get dressed up in your sash, apron and cuffs to sit and listen to this drivel it is so disappointing.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    BANNED
    Originally posted by bigboab@23 October 2003 - 17:39
    ..... but when you bother to get dressed up in your sash, apron and cuffs to sit and listen to this drivel it is so disappointing.
    Does your wife make you do the washing up too?

I listened to the game on the internet, from the Rangers website, they weren&#39;t biased at all.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@23 October 2003 - 08:50
    Does your wife make you do the washing up too?

I listened to the game on the internet, from the Rangers website, they weren&#39;t biased at all.

I do the washing up during the adverts.

I watched it Scottish Television. They were not allowed to show it till after midnight because a friend of yours, a certain Mr M* had a contract out on them.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    BANNED
    Originally posted by bigboab@23 October 2003 - 17:55
    I watched it Scottish Television. They were not allowed to show it till after midnight because a friend of yours, a certain Mr M* had a contract out on them.
    Who? Uncle Rupey? I don&#39;t believe that, he&#39;s a nice old chap.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+23 October 2003 - 09:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 23 October 2003 - 09:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@23 October 2003 - 17:55
    Who? Uncle Rupey? I don&#39;t believe that, he&#39;s a nice old chap.

[/b][/quote]
    The Same.

Right I am of to do the shopping. See what the new man has to do in Scotland now BD.
    Plus the fact I might have started a little flaming in another thread and I am getting out of the way of the heat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123