Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Req]BitMeTv

coolman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hello i'm Andrew and i've made this topic to ask for a bitmetv inv.
    Here are some points in which i tell you why i need the inv and what will i promise to do with the account:
    -bitmetv has a large content of tv episodes which i watch alot
    -a great community in which you can find many trusted friends
    -i know i don't have such a big rep on this forum and not so many posts but i promise that i'll take care of the account and wont trade it to anyone
    - after i'll get invites to the site i'll give them here ONLY to trusted members of this wonderfull community
    -if you give me the inv i'll promise that i'll do what i can to help you when needed
    -i'll use my account i won't get disable or even warned
    -i can give you speedtests and ratio proof if asked
    And i promise that i'll enjoy the account and say ''thanks''.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you're looking for run of the mill popular series likes most people, BMTV is overkill. Additionally, you basically require a seedbox to survive. While it's not technically necessary, you'll have a hard time getting the initial buffer you need to download season packs, since that's where most of your upload will come from on a slower connection.

I think especially given your relatively few posts here, you may have better luck with TvTorrents.com or Freshon.tv (formerly TvT.ro). Both sites are easier to seed, and will have any of the standard shows from this era. I find BMTV most useful if you're looking for some obscure show from the 60's or 70's rather than content you could find on any TV tracker, or for that matter any 0-day tracker with packs (SCC's archive section is great for popular TV series for example).
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BABBY's Avatar simplicity rules BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    If you're looking for run of the mill popular series likes most people, BMTV is overkill. Additionally, you basically require a seedbox to survive. While it's not technically necessary, you'll have a hard time getting the initial buffer you need to download season packs, since that's where most of your upload will come from on a slower connection.

I think especially given your relatively few posts here, you may have better luck with TvTorrents.com or Freshon.tv (formerly TvT.ro). Both sites are easier to seed, and will have any of the standard shows from this era. I find BMTV most useful if you're looking for some obscure show from the 60's or 70's rather than content you could find on any TV tracker, or for that matter any 0-day tracker with packs (SCC's archive section is great for popular TV series for example).

i fully agree with him.

bitmetv is a hyped tracker and it will never be easy to survive on bitmetv without a good dedicated seedbox.

u dont require a normal seedbox, but u require a good seedbox.
    and it would be really expensive to maintain an account at bitmetv.

if u really want to use a account just go for tvt.com, believe me its best.

more over staff at tvt.com rocks, even the admin of tvt.com is very down to earth.
    do good and good will come back to u

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    coolman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by BABBY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post

i fully agree with him.

bitmetv is a hyped tracker and it will never be easy to survive on bitmetv without a good dedicated seedbox.

more over staff at tvt.com rocks, even the admin of tvt.com is very down to earth.
    thanks for the advices but i got my invite, and thanks to the member who invited me !! great forum

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Congratz coolman

save it for the hard times

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    u got it? congratulations!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Why the congratulations?
    Like said it's not the best site for his circumstances .His connection ( at least the one he gave in the past - but then again he said at one point he was spoke French and "needed ethor) isn't the best so unless he is willing to fork over his hard earn cash for a seedbox then he is going to struggle .Even if he does rent a seedbox he isn't going to keep it forever so somewhere along the line buffered up or not he becomes a less than active member.
    Plus unless he is looking for truly obscure non-American shows (TVVault is clearly better for old shows and any other TV specific tracker or 0day will give him the usual stuff) then there is very little point putting in the required time,effort and perhaps expense when he could simply be enjoying himself at some other site requiring none of these.

Just once I would like for someone to be smart enough to actually take the good advice that is given them.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-16-2010 at 05:28 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    PerMaFrOsT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by BABBY View Post

I agree with you, BMTV itīs a hard RATIO tracker if you donīt have seedbox access.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    may b you a point but bitmetv is not easy to get and sure he knows that

and yes it's not easy to keep it without working by S.b

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast