Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Req]BitMeTv

CevapsizSorular's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    It is so hard to make upload.

Pm me your all of profil links. Also show me your seedbox now. While seeding. Don't edit your picture.

Let look.

Uh you got it. Okey nice. Enjoy
    Last edited by CevapsizSorular; 03-16-2010 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    coolman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Why the congratulations?
    Like said it's not the best site for his circumstances .His connection ( at least the one he gave in the past - but then again he said at one point he was spoke French and "needed ethor) isn't the best so unless he is willing to fork over his hard earn cash for a seedbox then he is going to struggle .Even if he does rent a seedbox he isn't going to keep it forever so somewhere along the line buffered up or not he becomes a less than active member.
    Plus unless he is looking for truly obscure non-American shows (TVVault is clearly better for old shows and any other TV specific tracker or 0day will give him the usual stuff) then there is very little point putting in the required time,effort and perhaps expense when he could simply be enjoying himself at some other site requiring none of these.

Just once I would like for someone to be smart enough to actually take the good advice that is given them.
    I see your point but my network connection improved alot ...but i wanted to get into this tracker because of some old tv shows you know what they say oldies but gokdies..
    Last edited by coolman; 03-16-2010 at 07:27 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Actually I've never heard anyone use that precise phrase.
    Just for the sake of argument which shows?Btw if it truly was for old shows then like I said TV Vault beats the hell out of BMTV is easier to seed on and even occasionally has some freeleech to boot.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Actually I've never heard anyone use that precise phrase.
    Just for the sake of argument which shows?Btw if it truly was for old shows then like I said TV Vault beats the hell out of BMTV is easier to seed on and even occasionally has some freeleech to boot.
    Ok man i see you have your point and even i cant change it.. i'll give it a try ti TV Vault and btw a tracker for me doesn't mean only torrents it means community too..
    ''Actually I've never heard anyone use that precise phrase.'' you mean you never heard of this phrase?? hmm an old friend of mine always used it haha
    but i dont remember if it was goldies or goodies but anyway i dont think tv vault has so many old tv shows pack but anyway as i saw i'll give it a try.
    Last edited by coolman; 03-16-2010 at 08:24 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by coolman View Post
    ''Actually I've never heard anyone use that precise phrase.'' you mean you never heard of this phrase?? hmm an old friend of mine always used it haha
    I guess he was referring to the typo.

You can register at TVV here:
    http://tv-vault.org/register.php
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coolman View Post
    I guess he was referring to the typo.

You can register at TVV here:
    http://tv-vault.org/register.php
    thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12