Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Max Payne And Max Payne 2

Poster
    can anyone host this files here for me so I can download them.

Would you be so kind as to do something like that, anyone??

2. Games   -   #12
    muchspl2
    if you have all the rars in one folder, you should be able to open the torrent to the file and it will check the files then download any you dont have

make sure you copy all the files you do have in case the torrent has different files than what you have, it will save you going throu and finding the ones you do have vs the empty one from the torrent

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@23 October 2003 - 21:46
    if you have all the rars in one folder, you should be able to open the torrent to the file and it will check the files then download any you dont have

make sure you copy all the files you do have in case the torrent has different files than what you have, it will save you going throu and finding the ones you do have vs the empty one from the torrent
    i never used torrent to download those rars, will it still work?

4. Games   -   #14
    muchspl2
    yes, but like I said make a copy of the folder, so when you open up the torrent and its not the same, you don't have to figure out witch is from the torrent(empty rar's) and the complete rar's (the ones you already got)
    the find a torrent that has it rared, to do that you need to get torrent spy, it will tell you how the files are, but most are rared

if it starts at 0% then just cancel and delete the whole folder then start all over again with a different torrent (you will have to copy your original folder again like stated above)
    see when you open up a torrent to your folder with your completed rar's, it will check the files and download the missing rar files

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@23 October 2003 - 21:46

thanks for the advice muchsp2, i jumped to 70% right up because i Had most of the files and I'm going at 7kb/sec but for some reason bt can never fully connect properly with peers and i'm always stuck at low end speeds such as now. But I'm happy since I didn't even haf sources for the files before.

EDIT: PFFT, it's UPLOADING at 7kb/sec and downloading at 0kb/sec, how long will it take for me to reach a decent speed???

6. Games   -   #16
    muchspl2
    try this client, it will tell you if your firewalled or behind a router, and the best all around client
    http://home.elp.rr.com/tur/download.html

if your using xp it has a built in firewall, of if your behind a router need to open ports

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    I'm currently using bt to get the remaining file so what I did was made a replica of what BT would do when it uses torrent.

I splt all my rars into CD1 and CD2 and place the nfo outside this 2 folders. Okay, it works fine, the torrent verifies the data and immdiately I have finished downloading 72%.

So I used this torrent, and I used it till about 86.2% completed, then for some reason I woke up today and found it has stopeed downloading there. It's constipated at that point and nothing was going on.

So i cancelled it and went back to suprnova.org and downloaded the same torrent and I tried opening it and I get this error:

ERROR(11.44am) -
    Problem connecting to tracker - <(urlopen error (10061 , Connection Refused&#39>

I got pissed since I&#39;m so near completing it because the time left states I only have 5hrs left.

So I went back to Suprnova.org and find another torrent that has exactly the same characteristics by was released by #bt-gm and the previous one from torrentbits. When I loaded up the #bt-gm one, it only says I have 72% completed.

Everything looks the same size 1500mb, but when I load it up I only got 72% completed meaning nothing was downloaded . The files are arranged differently I expect...

Anyways, how do I resolve the error I&#39;m having above and better still why am I only getting 72% complete on a similar file but different torrent?

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    well actually it&#39;s 76% complete on the other torrent...

I don&#39;t mind redownloading that 10% just as long that my rars won&#39;t be corrupt once it&#39;s finished.

You tink it&#39;s wise to use this torrent or should I wait till the other download?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12