Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Downloading ? New At This

I just downloaded Madden 2004 NFL. I tried to open it and nothing happens.Is this a playstation or xbox game that has to be burnt or is it a pc game? How can I tell the dif? Also is there a sight I can go to like a newbe so I can learn without bothering you soooooo much?I have downloaded some games that were self extracted and some I had to unpack but the still worked. THANKS ARMS

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by arms@23 October 2003 - 00:06
    Also is there a sight I can go to like a newbe so I can learn without bothering you soooooo much?
    Most of the pinned topics in Gameworld might be good start... I know it helped me a lot. Gameworld

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Did u download it from Kazaa It should say if it is a PS2, PC, Xbox, etc what kind of file do u have?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Tell the difference by downloading Daemon Tools. It is free and extremely easy to use. I believe the site is www.daemon-tools.cc. It is a program that lets you run a CD image without having to burn it to disc.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    But that's if its for PC which most games on kazaa are for but I think it's a fake because the .bins for Madden 2004 is on 2 disc the file size is 1068 mb

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    First of all what kind of file is it e.g. is it a bin or compressed file .zip?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    That's pretty much what i was hinting at: if it doesn't work on daemon-tools, it's probably not a PC game

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    its prob virus

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Naw viruses aren't that big to be a game unless u put it in the game I just think it is a fake file period probably another game like black & white.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Thanks all for your help.I just got back in town so that is why it is taking me so long to respond.I just have disk 2 downloaded and can't find #1.will keep looking though. THANKS AGAIN ARMS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast