Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting Tid-bit I Found

lol well at least someone is gonna get passed the Ja Rule land mine i placed out..... hmmm thats it i MEANT to do it just to see who was thirsty enough for the knowledge to look past it yea yea thats it

2. Music   -   #12
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+23 October 2003 - 01:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 23 October 2003 - 01:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jb83@23 October 2003 - 10:18
    no no i can take it i just think it is unnessasary (cant spell lol) to post dumb things just to get a rise outta ppl that u will never meet in your lifetime specially when they are just trying to lend a hand.&nbsp; but it is all good.
    its called a sense of humor...which you need when your dealing with people...i normally get a rise out of people one way or another ...its all fun and games...now i might read what you posted here in the first place [/b][/quote]
    where do i get a sense of humour i will check the faq 1st b4 i post the topic. its old news search the forum&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12