Thread: Translation English Urgent

Ok i need someone to corect this in english.

Subjet: Claim for damage

Dear Sir,Madam,
    we have been instructed by Mister BRIZZI ALBERTO to represent him claim against you with regard to the car accident that took place in Romania on the 24/8/2003.

Your client car, Mister PAvel, with the Golf BO4ZPT, him assurance is Allianz nr.8631277 hit our clients with a car Fiat number plate CA981KP.

The damages of our customer about the Fiat for 2.397,67 euro and other claim for total 2.600,00 for which we we attend chech near our address in the short term..

We attent our notice as soon as possible.

Faithuless,

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Originally posted by sharedholder@23 October 2003 - 12:56
    Ok i need someone to corect this in english.

Subjet: Claim for damage

Dear Sir,Madam,
    we have been instructed by Mister BRIZZI ALBERTO to represent him claim against you with regard to the car accident that took place in Romania on the 24/8/2003.

Your client car, Mister PAvel, with the Golf BO4ZPT, him assurance is Allianz nr.8631277 hit our clients with a car Fiat number plate CA981KP.

The damages of our customer about the Fiat for 2.397,67 euro and other claim for total 2.600,00 for which we we attend chech near our address in the short term...

We attent our notice as soon as possible.

Faithuless,
    Can you explain paragraphs 2 and 3 any better please, i am trying to understand .

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    subject: claim for damage

dear sir/madam,

We have been instructed by Mister ALBERTO BRIZZI to represent him in his claim against you with regard to the car accident that took place on the 24th August 2003 in Romania.

Your client Mr Pavel, driving a Golf BO4ZPT, insurance details Allianz no. 8631277, hit our client's Fiat car registration No. CA981KP.

Our customers damages in relation to the fiat are 2,397,67 Euros.

i've got this far but i need to ask is it 2 seperate claims or one big one?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    SH, This is somewhat confusing...

Your client is "Brizzi Alberto."

The guy who hit him is Mister Pavel.

What is the "Golf BO4BZT"?

"Allianz nr.8631277 " is Pavel's insurance policy number?

"Fiat number plate CA981KP."- This is Pavel's car or the Golf is?

Anyway...

Sir or Madam,

We have been retained by Mr. Brizzi Alberto in the matter of the car accident involving your client, Mr. Pavel.
    Your client, Mr. Pavel , policy number Allianz nr.8631277 , driving his Golf ( Plate number BO4ZPT ) struck our client's Fiat ( number plate CA981KP) in Romania on 24/8/2003.
    Our client suffered damages totalling 2,600.00 euro.
    Please forward a check covering these damages to our offices at your earliest convenience.
    Thanking you in advance,

This is why I'm not a lawyer...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Lounge   -   #5
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Ok I need someone to correct this in English.

Subject: Claim for damage

Dear Sir, Madam;

we have been instructed by Mr. BRIZZI ALBERTO to represent his claim against you with regard to the car accident that took place in Romania on the 24/8/2003.

Your client, Mr. Pavel, (Allianz nr.8631277) driving a Volkswagen Golf, registration number, BO4ZPT, hit our client’s car, a Fiat, registration number CA981KP and caused considerable damage. The damages for our client amounts to €2.600,00. Would you please be so kind as to transfer this money to our client's account; (here the bank account number) within 14 days
    I would appreciate it if you settle this matter as soon as possible, to save any extra costs.

Yours faithfully,

………Your name
    …………………………………

SH My English is a little rusty...but here is my offering.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Pursuant to "Shareholders" post there are 2 claims. The first is for 2,397.67 Euros for the damage to the Fiat. The second is for 2,600.00 Euros and is probably for injuries or personal damage to Mr. Brizzi Alberto.

Bottom line is Mr. Pavel driving a VW Golf, insured by Allianz, policy number 8631277, hit Mr Alberto driving a Fiat, license number CA981KP.

We "Expect" a check, for both claims to our address in short term.

We have "Sent" this notice as soon as possible

7. Lounge   -   #7
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I like yours Nigel.

Would you consider representing me in the matter of anna!annamiller!?

I'd like to generate mountains of legalese...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #8
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    It would be my pleasure clocker, I have to admit that I have a soft spot for blossoming romance!