Thread: Buggy Video Files

I've downloaded three big films recently(Two Towers, Rashoman, Requiem For A Dream) and they've all played fine but all of them freeze/pixalate at some point or another...you can carry on watching them after skipping the corrupted bit but I wanna know if you can correct this so I can get a perfect copies?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by 7aint9@23 October 2003 - 05:25
    I've downloaded three big films recently(Two Towers, Rashoman, Requiem For A Dream) and they've all played fine but all of them freeze/pixalate at some point or another...you can carry on watching them after skipping the corrupted bit but I wanna know if you can correct this so I can get a perfect copies?
    what type of file are they??

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by 7aint9@23 October 2003 - 09:25
    Yeah mate sometimes you get bad frames from the downloading.There is a tool"kazaa curruption fixer".You can scan for the damaged parts,and just redownload them.If you look in development or for posts by a member DRSPUD,you should find all the info you need.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Cheers! Seems a little complicated but I'll try and figure it out.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    muchspl2
    if its just a few bad frames, you might be able to play them in videolan with out much fuss, it seems to play over bad frames and one of the most robust players you can get
    http://www.videolan.org