Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gaming Ignorance

Poster
    have you even played ut2k3? i mean with full graphics on an lcd? i guess not...

lol

LCD are not good for gaming, their refresh rate is too slow....

fixed question:

have you even played ut2k3? i mean with full graphics on an flat Crt? i guess not...

2. Games   -   #12
    BANNED
    lol oh yea.....got confused about it hehehehe

what i meant was a good flat monitor.... u know which one Cygnuz

DWk

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by TenebraruM@23 October 2003 - 10:58

Me: Why do you buy a PC instead of a console, when the console has just as good games, has more of the latest games, is cheap and easy to use?

Friend: Urm ... because it costs 10x as much, and you have to download all the patches and updates before you can play?

wait, im a little confuse here. so ur telling him console is better then pc beucz it have jsut as good games and more of the lastest games and es cheap.

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk+23 October 2003 - 06:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 23 October 2003 - 06:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pitbul@23 October 2003 - 10:49
    for those of you who think the Ps2 has weak graphics go here http://www.killzonegame.com/ click on the newest headlinre labels "The best we&#39;ce seen so far" then scroll down click to link to the screenies and check them out.
    k first of all that game is released on 2004....so we aren&#39;t talkin about the games RIGHT now, eh?

Second, Unreal Tourney 2k3 beats the hell out of those graphics.... majorly kicks its ass....

have you even played ut2k3? i mean with full graphics on an lcd? i guess not...

DWk [/b][/quote]
    first off UT2k3 was obsolete along time ago and those graphics in killzone are ahead of their time. second LCD monitors a shitty for gaming and i feel bad that you use one if you do. are you mad now that the Ps2 has proved it can have just a good as graphics maybe even better? have you seen the models faces for killzone and how realistic they look? doubt it you jackass. now go and start being jealous and turn it into anger and try and flame.

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@23 October 2003 - 05:00
    Why oh why are you comparing many years old technology to the latest cutting edge graphics cards available on the market today?. The ps2 graphics chip was revolutionary for its time, comparing it to a graphics card such as the FX 5900 ultra is just moronic.

I agree, the PS2 is &#39;better&#39; than the Xbox, with less manipulated figures, well hey, what do you know, Microsuck made it so what do you expect
    In what way do you mean &#39;better&#39;, incase you were actually referring to the graphics, the playstation 2 can actually still pull along decent graphics, but it does not compare to the potential of the xbox.
    basically the GS in the Ps2 is alot harder and newer to program for and sony didn&#39;t release a middleware and alot of the devs just dont want to put in extra tiem to learn. also the X-Box has reached its limit already not only that but Doom 3 on the x-box is gonna look really shitty considering the Xbox ix below its min requierments. that means more work and having to tone down the game more then you would for a computer. also the Ps2 is running Killzone at a steady 60 FPS with no slow downs. thats more then the X-Box did with Halo at locked 30 FPS and the x-box did have slow downs.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul+23 October 2003 - 20:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 23 October 2003 - 20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tHe LiNk@23 October 2003 - 05:00
    Why oh why are you comparing many years old technology to the latest cutting edge graphics cards available on the market today?. The ps2 graphics chip was revolutionary for its time, comparing it to a graphics card such as the FX 5900 ultra is just moronic.

I agree, the PS2 is &#39;better&#39; than the Xbox, with less manipulated figures, well hey, what do you know, Microsuck made it so what do you expect
    In what way do you mean &#39;better&#39;, incase you were actually referring to the graphics, the playstation 2 can actually still pull along decent graphics, but it does not compare to the potential of the xbox.
    basically the GS in the Ps2 is alot harder and newer to program for and sony didn&#39;t release a middleware and alot of the devs just dont want to put in extra tiem to learn. also the X-Box has reached its limit already not only that but Doom 3 on the x-box is gonna look really shitty considering the Xbox ix below its min requierments. that means more work and having to tone down the game more then you would for a computer. also the Ps2 is running Killzone at a steady 60 FPS with no slow downs. thats more then the X-Box did with Halo at locked 30 FPS and the x-box did have slow downs. [/b][/quote]
    Hey is that game ot yet?

How do you know all that?

7. Games   -   #17
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    No the game isn&#39;t out and it&#39;s under tight wraps. Lots of folk on here claim to know so much about this game and it&#39;s not even out. STFU
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@23 October 2003 - 21:26
    No the game isn&#39;t out and it&#39;s under tight wraps. Lots of folk on here claim to know so much about this game and it&#39;s not even out. STFU
    I know, he claim he knows the FPS HAHAHAHHAHA

He talks like he already played it or he is part of the developers.....

9. Games   -   #19
    muchspl2
    meh, still doesn&#39;t beat this

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    Repeat after me: "I will not steal noname&#39;s &#39;Meh&#39;."

PC - General purpose machine useful for business, studying and playing games.

Console - One purpose machine, useful for wasting money and breaking control pads.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast