Thread: Msn Messenger 6.1 Final

MSN Messenger lets you see when your friends are online and exchange instant messages with them. Send instant messages with cool, new emoticons, call anywhere in the world from your computer, see when someone's typing, page a contact's mobile phone, send pictures and music to your friends, and much more. You can also use this free program to make phone calls, send a message to a pager, trade pictures and music with your friends, and much more.

For: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, and Windows XP

Source MFSN

Download MSN Messenger 6.1

More Information

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Hey Dapadipz. Is it any good. I am still using Messenger 4.7, had to format my comptuter. Anyways, any new feature

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Havent Tried It Yet Cant Be Arsed To Download It Yet 8MB

Well If You Have Tried MSN 6.0 I Dont Think There Are Any Major Updates.
    MSN 6 Has The Games And Stuff and a better interface than 4.7

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Retired
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@23 October 2003 - 19:18
    Hey Dapadipz. Is it any good. I am still using Messenger 4.7, had to format my comptuter. Anyways, any new feature
    I think you use Windows messenger.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+23 October 2003 - 20:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 23 October 2003 - 20:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ultimatejester@23 October 2003 - 19:18
    Hey Dapadipz. Is it any good. I am still using Messenger 4.7, had to format my comptuter. Anyways, any new feature&nbsp;
    I think you use Windows messenger. [/b][/quote]
    You saw the picture in the other topic about Office

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Retired
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@23 October 2003 - 21:11
    You saw the picture in the other topic about Office
    no, you need MSN Messenger 5.0 or WM 4.7.2000 to connect older versions are not working so you must have WM

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    i got it and theres not much new, the pop-up thing in the bottom right looks awful now, u can change the colour in the messenger background and i havnt found anything else