Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Once Again

Originally posted by brax@25 October 2003 - 00:20
    if you like friends, go dl at least the first season of the UK comedy Coupling. (the american remake sucks, get the BBC episodes) It is hilarious. Though it is a bit more... um "open" than frieds. more sex talk and such stuff you couldnt get away with on american television. .
    Is it me or is this series of Friends trying to be a bit more Rude???

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Isn't this thread about Smallville? hmmmm

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by ibb1982@30 October 2003 - 00:06
    yea, wat's up yo? u want a friends thread, go make ur own. quit hogging someone else's thread BOUT SMALLVILLE! lol

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Originally posted by ibb1982@30 October 2003 - 01:06
    That was fast!!
    Only took you 5 days!!!!!

Did u want to "bump" by any chance!!

p.s. ooops forgot to mention Smallville........it's ok!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by BILLY-THE-FISH+30 October 2003 - 00:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BILLY-THE-FISH @ 30 October 2003 - 00:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ibb1982@30 October 2003 - 01:06
    Isn&#39;t this thread about Smallville? hmmmm
    That was fast&#33;&#33;
    Only took you 5 days&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Did u want to "bump" by any chance&#33;&#33;

p.s. ooops forgot to mention Smallville........it&#39;s ok&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    lol

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Hey what the heck happened to the forum&#33;&#33;?? Another subject for the wall of wierd (as in Smallville), oh its a halloween skin, just noticed the pumpkin and withces hat.

Anyways, who like the latest episode? Its as almost if superman is like an electric machine? Hmmm

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by ibb1982@1 November 2003 - 03:28
    Hey what the heck happened to the forum&#33;&#33;?? Another subject for the wall of wierd (as in Smallville), oh its a halloween skin, just noticed the pumpkin and withces hat.

Anyways, who like the latest episode? Its as almost if superman is like an electric machine? Hmmm
    No, Clark just realized that his energy is solar related. When the comet crashed to earth it emited a solar burst that hadn&#39;t yet completely disapated. So Clark&#39;s powers came in bursts.

I sort of liked the new episode, it&#39;s nice to have filler episodes every once and a while, this constant plot progression they have been doing is rather tough to absorb.

One thing I thought was funny though, Clark cut up his hands on the rope when he was hanging over the bridge with the reporter hanging on, but the next day when the reporter left, he hadn&#39;t realized that the burned cuts were gone and that Clark hadn&#39;t had his hands bandaged...
    It&#39;s kind of like: Glasses = Clark Kent....No glasses = Superman.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123