Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jason Vs. Freddy

i've got the movie, havent watched it yet tho, gonna watch darkness falls and jeepers creepers 2 first i reckon

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    freddy vs jason sure did have a high body count. if you watch friday the 13th 5 or 6, it one of them, 17 or 18 get killed. freddy vs jason is my best film and i seen it ten times already, just love it. jason rules

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    yeah kill bill=blood mania, love that movie, uhm freddy vs jason, again lots of blood, although freddy doesnt do alot of killing.

amanda bynes shes a teen, cute girl, started way back on nickelodeon then got her own show, she does movies too.

and speaking of jail bait, need i say Hilary Duff.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    why do people always drive away the pain topic of the post to something very ironic.....

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    i thought freddy vs jason stuck to the story of both and it was awsome. freddy and jason had like a terminator style battle like the t800 vs the t1000 or t850 vs tx awsome very much the same style and movies of the terminators .as i said 1 of the best movies ive seen in a while

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by notorious_k@23 October 2003 - 14:57
    (and if you know shit bout jason or freddy and i have to correct you ill come down on you like a ton of shit)
    im scared

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    I personally thought it was boring it's like final destination meets I know what you did last summer meets the freddy and jason pair.

The only thing nice were the last battle which again wasn't really that entertaining.
    Maybe the rating dropped because I watched kill a day before and I liked it heaps betta than this.

and, I never watched any jason or freddy shows before, so I may be unfair in my oppinions..

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    Im gonna see kill bill after scary movie 3 today.

Hillary Duff is kicking Amandas ass.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by dragon_bane@24 October 2003 - 21:19
    Im gonna see kill bill after scary movie 3 today.

no shit Hillary duff is hot even though I don't really fancy blondes or brunettes newayz.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    im thinking ................................................STFU

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12