Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the current state of the palestinians

J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    ooooooooooooh wait ... lets kill off all the resistance ...

and and ... it will be alright ...

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    you hamas can come to india ... no really

coz .. you guys dont need to bomb one .. lol

there are fucking dying like flies .. lol

coz they drink the water ... rofl

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    You're an idiot

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    I think someone's trying to increase their post count. But let's make this serious business. Yes, the Israeli government does horrible things on a regular basis. But, ask a Palestinian (or citizens of most of Israel's neighboring countries) where they would most like to live, if they were given citizenship, and the vast majority will say Israel. Also, the Jews do actually have a reasonable claim to the land. Now, I'm not a fan of the more aggressive settlers. However, trying to reverse the Jewish diaspora and creating a Jewish homeland are both noble goals.
    Last edited by mothis; 03-27-2010 at 04:14 AM.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    I still remember the images (from t.v. news) of Palestinians (men, women and children) running through their streets celebrating and burning American flags immediately after the world trade center buildings fell to the ground on 9/11. As far as I'm concerned, they are our enemies, not our friends.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mothis View Post
    I think someone's trying to increase their post count. But let's make this serious business. Yes, the Israeli government does horrible things on a regular basis. But, ask a Palestinian (or citizens of most of Israel's neighboring countries) where they would most like to live, if they were given citizenship, and the vast majority will say Israel. Also, the Jews do actually have a reasonable claim to the land. Now, I'm not a fan of the more aggressive settlers. However, trying to reverse the Jewish diaspora and creating a Jewish homeland are both noble goals.
    Yes let's kill the Palestinians, take their land and give it the Jews and finish the Jewish diaspora

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post
    I still remember the images (from t.v. news) of Palestinians (men, women and children) running through their streets celebrating and burning American flags immediately after the world trade center buildings fell to the ground on 9/11. As far as I'm concerned, they are our enemies, not our friends.

What do you expect when the us government supports Israel blindly politically and weapons wise and Israel use their support in it's war against Palestine.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by S3v3N View Post

What do you expect when the us government supports Israel blindly politically and weapons wise and Israel use their support in it's war against Palestine.
    I wouldn't support either one, if it was up to me. I wouldn't support anyone.

What happens in the middle east is none of our business.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Isn't that where our oil comes from?

Don't bother googling it...the answer is yes.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Isn't that where our oil comes from?

Don't bother googling it...the answer is yes.
    That's why need to drill for more of it here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast