Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Req] Scc

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Yes, you've seen there material a couple of minutes earlier than at TL.
    Dude..... he could watch movies and tv shows minutes before others thats really important!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    matute10's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by matute10 View Post
    CHDBits (only two weeks)
    So, you joined 14 days ago, but you seeded for 56 days? Impressive.
    obviously is a tracker error, I have a 100Mbs dedicated server and do not need to cheat. want more tests to see if it reaches you, and hide my ip because?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/760307792.png

Quote Originally Posted by CevapsizSorular View Post
    Quite impressive indeed
    I saw many other like this. It is none about this guy. But it is strange

Quote Originally Posted by tufu1019 View Post
    I think it's logical to have a seeding time more than your days of joining a site because the seeding time is counted by the number of torrents that had been completed and the time of seeding per torrent.
    Thanks tufu, you invited me and you can review my data q if you want.
    If they find something wrong, settle their statistics

Quote Originally Posted by susiserken View Post
    Dude..... he could watch movies and tv shows minutes before others thats really important!
    The trackers are competitive, the websites of direct download also
    Last edited by matute10; 03-25-2010 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by susiserken View Post
    i would say hours and days before tl.
    you can always count on autoupload instead of manual upload, sometimes you got it fast and sometimes you will have to w8 many hours or days.
    And if youre with dedicated server then definitely aiming for scc.
    Waffles/what.cd/hdbits forum offer scc invite.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

obviously is a tracker error, I have a 100Mbs dedicated server and do not need to cheat. want more tests to see if it reaches you
    Nobody needs to cheat ,it's a decision based largely on laziness,arrogance or greed .I don't see how having a server exempts you from being any of those things?
    That is of course not, ( erroneous stats aside) saying that you cheat.Actually because of your stated need to download a lot of files that you really have no personal interest in it's entirely possible that you would be a extremely active member of SCC.
    The reason I will pass is unfortunately for that exact reason. I prefer/want people on any site to care about something more than simply speed or how much they can upload.

If you really need things that fast and that's all a site means to you then buy topsite ax or whatever it is people obsessed with that sort of thing do.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Get poweruser on waffles, what.cd or hdbits and then ask for an invite in the forums

Other than that you can find somebody that has the site and donate through them to receive an invite.

Either way its the best strictly 0day tracker as of right now. TL is great but I wouldn't call it strictly a 0day site since it has alot of p2p releases also.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by cabalo View Post
    yes, you've seen there material a couple of minutes earlier than at tl.
    + 1

Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    chdbits (only two weeks)
    so, you joined 14 days ago, but you seeded for 56 days? Impressive.
    For me this is really strange. I haven`t seen something like this before.
    Last edited by sake; 03-25-2010 at 04:39 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    makes perfect sense. He has seeded for a total of 56 days when combining all the hours he has seeded for each torrent individually. So for every torrent he is seeding that gets added to the total hours

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    matute10's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

obviously is a tracker error, I have a 100Mbs dedicated server and do not need to cheat. want more tests to see if it reaches you
    Nobody needs to cheat ,it's a decision based largely on laziness,arrogance or greed .I don't see how having a server exempts you from being any of those things?
    That is of course not, ( erroneous stats aside) saying that you cheat.Actually because of your stated need to download a lot of files that you really have no personal interest in it's entirely possible that you would be a extremely active member of SCC.
    The reason I will pass is unfortunately for that exact reason. I prefer/want people on any site to care about something more than simply speed or how much they can upload.

If you really need things that fast and that's all a site means to you then buy topsite ax or whatever it is people obsessed with that sort of thing do.
    Not so, use whatever is dvd (movies, series), but have it available soon on my website is better.
    It matter that he use to? p2p download and share or not?
    I do not care how long I can go, nor what I have, or how fast. I want them fast for my website, my low intake of either side.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Can you explain how that is, the more detail he did not understand, please.
    I have contacted Uploders TL, Bithq and others looking to get the DVD9 that manages the scene, obviously paying for them but without positive results

I'm using what.cd but it really is difficult to reach a power user. I do not use much, but I'll get in campaign

Thanks and forgiveness for the English, I'm bad writing (use a translator )

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Básicamente Idol está diciendo que si la velocidad de lanzamiento es tan importante para vos, entonces deberías pagar por un slot en un topsite de la Scene (que es como SCC y varios otros trackers consiguen los archivos que ofrecen para descargar)
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    ElDundy's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Básicamente Idol está diciendo que si la velocidad de lanzamiento es tan importante para vos, entonces deberías pagar por un slot en un topsite de la Scene (que es como SCC y varios otros trackers consiguen los archivos que ofrecen para descargar)
    Que buen español....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast