Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever convinced a woman to do anal?

Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    I make question bcoz i think i'm starting to become master at this technique. already convinced 3 girls i fucked with to start have anal sex, and 2 of them swear they would never do it. i was bit fed up of pussy and suck, so it was time to experiment sth new, and i made sure i would have success on my task. usually when doing 69 or just licking pussy, i start slowly rubbing my finger on her ass and then wet it in her vagina and insert one finger slow inside. then i do up and down slow. they all love and start to moan. then i put 2nd finger and start doing harder like if i was having sex with her anal. do this 3 or 4 times (in sex) and then one day after the 2 finger technique, ask her to just let put penis inside just to feel the sensation, because the ass is so open and looks it can enjoy a penis inside. they all say yes, and then you have made them taste the anal sex and they're ready to do it when u ask. sometimes ass smells not so good, so prepare. use condom first times, bcos it has lubricant and helps to slip gently inside. ps: i never managed to do ass to mouth on her, but will try. it's not very easy and friends said it only works if they are bit drunk

2. Lounge   -   #2
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Interesting play-by-play. You a writer for Hustler by chance?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    You can't blame him kallie, the man is German, they are into that kind of stuff...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    I make question bcoz i think i'm starting to become master at this technique. already convinced 3 girls i fucked with to start have anal sex, and 2 of them swear they would never do it. i was bit fed up of pussy and suck, so it was time to experiment sth new, and i made sure i would have success on my task. usually when doing 69 or just licking pussy, i start slowly rubbing my finger on her ass and then wet it in her vagina and insert one finger slow inside. then i do up and down slow. they all love and start to moan. then i put 2nd finger and start doing harder like if i was having sex with her anal. do this 3 or 4 times (in sex) and then one day after the 2 finger technique, ask her to just let put penis inside just to feel the sensation, because the ass is so open and looks it can enjoy a penis inside. they all say yes, and then you have made them taste the anal sex and they're ready to do it when u ask. sometimes ass smells not so good, so prepare. use condom first times, bcos it has lubricant and helps to slip gently inside. ps: i never managed to do ass to mouth on her, but will try. it's not very easy and friends said it only works if they are bit drunk
    That's pretty impressive for a twelve-year-old.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bonkers's Avatar forever learning

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I like the 'sometimes ass smells not so good' part.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    Twelve-year-olds have good imaginations.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    So, am I the only guy in the world who wouldn't stick his dick in a girl's pooper? I must be. I see people everywhere quite content with getting anal works. Maybe I'm just too much of a selective germaphobe.
    Ellipses go here.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord

10. Lounge   -   #10
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    And Hombre...
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast