Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ie6 Weirdness

nope I don't have BESS on my system..i'm not going through and intranet but rather a direct connection at home.

And I Opened the suggest path in notepad and Google was not present.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    I have seen filtering software like this before. Are you on a network or under a company isp or similar cause it looks like a filtering system of sorts. Try right clicking on the page and find the location of the page. The path may lead to some software of something ? If you are on a network check out with the admin etc.
    ~-~J~0~H~4~N~-~

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    I'm not on any sort of intranet,network...and not hooked up to a hub or router. Cable Modem connection is connected directly to my PC

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Blade025's Avatar Poster
    Same thing is happing with me in IE6, i can't go to google.com, and now i can't even start my internet explorer!! it just freezes there! anyone know wat i should do?

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Blade025@24 October 2003 - 23:47
    Same thing is happing with me in IE6, i can't go to google.com, and now i can't even start my internet explorer!! it just freezes there! anyone know wat i should do?
    if ur ie freezes how can u b posting now?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    muchspl2
    wasn't their a virus that hijacked your browser and prevented you from using search engines
    I'd do a scan

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    make sure u have all the xp updates too

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by Marius24+24 October 2003 - 18:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 24 October 2003 - 18:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Blade025@24 October 2003 - 23:47
    Same thing is happing with me in IE6, i can&#39;t go to google.com, and now i can&#39;t even start my internet explorer&#33;&#33; it just freezes there&#33;&nbsp; anyone know wat i should do?
    if ur ie freezes how can u b posting now? [/b][/quote]
    Duh&#33; Internet Explorer is not the only browser in the world&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am+24 October 2003 - 23:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am &#064; 24 October 2003 - 23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Marius24@24 October 2003 - 18:48
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blade025
    @24 October 2003 - 23:47
    Same thing is happing with me in IE6, i can&#39;t go to google.com, and now i can&#39;t even start my internet explorer&#33;&#33; it just freezes there&#33; anyone know wat i should do?

if ur ie freezes how can u b posting now?
    Duh&#33; Internet Explorer is not the only browser in the world&#33; [/b][/quote]
    how can he download those other IEs if his isnt working

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by Marius24@24 October 2003 - 18:56
    how can he download those other IEs if his isnt working
    not everything is owned by microsoft those other IE&#39;s can be mozilla or opera etc. He might have had it before IE crashed. There are hundred ways to download things without having a browser
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast