Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Does This Dj Thing Work?

summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by muchspl2@24 October 2003 - 23:23
    I still can't believe netwiser can't get it going, whats even weirder is he ask a seconds before show time
    Wrong Topic

2. Lounge   -   #12
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+24 October 2003 - 22:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey &#064; 24 October 2003 - 22:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@24 October 2003 - 22:24
    oooo i already have a playlist with rap rock and dido ready

also do i have to talk aswell?

and cant we use media player
    Yes, you need to talk.

You can&#39;t use Media Player. I suggest you acquire SAM2; if not, use Winamp or QCD with the ShoutCast plugin. [/b][/quote]
    ive got winamp ive got that plug in
    how do i transfer a playlist from media player to winamp or when im playing should i put the songs i want into a folder and play them one at a time after i have spoken

also im registering a time thingy for the broadcast whats the best time do u reckon?

edit: also u know how the music is played through winamp how do i speak using mic aswell so like can u hear me when mic is on or do i have to plug mic in everytime a song ends or is there a btuton i press to activate mic then let go so mic is off??

can someone tell me a guid imreally interested in this....

3. Lounge   -   #13
    how do i listen to the live thing also i wanna listen to lamseys show but i cant every time i download the pls file it opens up using cyber dvd

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    you know...I mean no offence by this scribbly, but it would be easier if you&#39;d actually use correct spelling and periods or commas every now and then. I always have to read your posts 3 times before I understand what you mean

Just a tip to improve communication

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Skweeky@24 October 2003 - 22:44
    you know...I mean no offence by this scribbly, but it would be easier if you&#39;d actually use correct spelling and periods or commas every now and then. I always have to read your posts 3 times before I understand what you mean

Just a tip to improve communication
    its that msn messanger, you have to type fast to talk to all the people at once.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    bump bump bump ***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12