Thread: Flooded W/ Kazaa Users

Usually when I d/l, most sources are kazaalite or k++ users, but today I've only been able to download fake or misnamed or fuzzy songs, and they are all from kazaa users, my searches are flooded with ONLY kazaa users that have fake files. The riaa behind this??? One song in particular I was looking for, thats about 6 min long. It came as results with only kazaa users, and the songs they had were all named the same artist and title and yet the tracks varied from 1 to 13 minutes, when the real track is 6. It was the SAME exact track title and artist, but every single result was different, 1 min, 2 , 4, 6, 8, 10,12,15 min....etc - This never happens to me at all, anyone know whats going on?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    yes riaa do spread currupt files.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    read the pinned topic its got stuff all about it thank you goodbye

here is the link for you http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=49358

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@25 October 2003 - 23:41

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by wormless+25 October 2003 - 17:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wormless @ 25 October 2003 - 17:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KwahyaJ@25 October 2003 - 23:41

[/b][/quote]
    what so funny wormy?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    But all u have to do is just make up a name and then your a kazaa user I doubt real users of kazaa share these files.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by netweiser-@25 October 2003 - 23:26
    yes riaa do spread currupt files.
    Sue them I say.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Please delete the file if it is poor quality. I cant stand these people that download something like that and then retitle it "has bepping sounds in it" or something like that, just delete it&#33; Not saying you do this, thats just for those dumbies that do. therefore if you download from multi-source files you wont get as much trash.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by zombiemang@26 October 2003 - 17:07
    Please delete the file if it is poor quality.&nbsp; I cant stand these people that download something like that and then retitle it "has bepping sounds in it" or something like that, just delete it&#33;&nbsp; Not saying you do this, thats just for those dumbies that do.&nbsp; therefore if you download from multi-source files you wont get as much trash.
    In my experience, the more sources a file has, the more likely it is to be a fake.

And I can&#39;t stand that either. Its like people with fakes. They know damn well they&#39;re not real, but they don&#39;t bother to delete them. Idiots.