Thread: What.cd disabled me for no reason

Poster

Question Mark

I never had 1 hit&run anywhere,
    Never cheated anywhere,
    Always i respected every community

I have over 2 years my account on whatcd;
    with about 61GB upload 29Gb download

it's pretty hard to do a buffer so i downloaded mostly on freelech torrents/ freeleech events

and today i was going to download some stuff being freeleech also to have a nice buffer, i don't mind seeding for weeks non-stop

i think i downloaded (not all completed) about 130 lossless albums; more interested in good quality now

i lost a external hdd so i have to redownload all lost music....

-> sort by upload amount in utorrent -so it can be visible /all only whatcd

Crap already past 12 midnight so the upload amount for yesterday got reset... anyway over 10 000 hours with utorrent, program started 166 times at max.; but that are my stats

> i stopped uTP connections, i hear it's bad in 2.0

I even have the irc log; because i don't believe this i still think is an april's fools or something;

They gived me no chance to explain, totally ignored me...
    So i ask an whatcd mod, admin plese can you look into, see that i seed, i have everything in order... if need ask me anything on PM or something

I done nothing to deserve this treatment; today i reached ~66,3 Gb upload after two years there, (some torrents uploaded in the past deleted for inactivity) and 1 uploaded recently which is still active and seeding .

i seed 24/7 if my internet connection doesn't drop
    i use the same port always

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Another "What.cd banned me" thread, heh. Wait for WhatMan or another mod to see this.

What did they tell you on IRC, exactly?
    Last edited by anon; 04-01-2010 at 09:43 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    i was ignored or something, i want a fair processing like everyone, more proofs i offered here so that should be enough to create an opinion

if i downloaded with 3MB/s that counts as faking? )

Last edited by jderu; 04-01-2010 at 09:48 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Wheres the beginning of the convo?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    you want it in print screen on text?

i edited with mspaint mails and some data...

i was totally ignored, well that what i think

give an innocent man a chance
    Last edited by jderu; 04-01-2010 at 09:50 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    He says you offered screen shots etc, but thats not in the convo, so there was obviously discussion above what you pasted. I was asking where that was? Maybe theres insite there? You are showing 1/2 of your IRC convo, for all we know, he told you why just above that.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    i put screenshots ONLY here; will post everything; i know you don't believe me....

too bad

edit: should i post here? or PM

anyway why disabled when i seed 24/7 same ports, got read of the old router so i use now my old mac address

here a total of 5 more print screens;

this last part already posted here

so i lost my hdd got another, with this freeleech oportunity was my chance to get some albums back

my utorrent works non-stop, where is the justice if i get disabled for seeding/leeching and keeping so many torrents alive....

All i search with this is to get my account back and enabled, so i need your help

link to number 2; i don't know why is not showing above where i put it before...
    http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5158/ircconvvv2.jpg
    Last edited by jderu; 04-02-2010 at 12:57 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    All i search with this is to get my account back and enabled, so i need your help
    Sickofjesus is one of the staff that still come around here, I think I scared off the rest.

Hide all other information pertaining to other torrent sites, because they will redistribute your personal information to other trackers without your consent. (just warning you)
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 04-01-2010 at 11:35 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    thank you TV Controls you should i private message him or wait for the resolve?

I only hoped that here they will be more friendly and see that i'm not a cheater, i don't hit &run, i hope i proved that, i'm more that the average p2p user,

i don't find this fair, didn't happen to me to get disabled, only for inactivity i left those accounts to get disabled/deleted because i didn't use them anymore,
    but never like this... i'm feeling like i should get a lawyer so he can talk to them also i feel disappointed if i was contacted on PM, asked, i only have 1 post there, maybe 2-3 thank you comments, never insulted anyone...

I don't see leeching in one day 130+ torrents as a crime (i explained here i lost my old external hdd), i have a 2 years account; if they don't like being leeched could easily pun a slot limit for downloads...
    Last edited by jderu; 04-01-2010 at 11:44 PM.
    anyway over 10 000 hours with utorrent, program started 164 times now ---but that are my stats

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    I only hoped that here they will be more friendly and see that i'm not a cheater, i don't hit &run, i hope i proved that, i'm more that the average p2p user,

i don't find this fair, didn't happen to me to get disabled, only for inactivity i left those accounts to get disabled/deleted because i didn't use them anymore,
    but never like this... i'm feeling like i should get a lawyer so he can talk to them also i feel disappointed if i was contacted on PM, asked, i only have 1 post there, maybe 2-3 thank you comments, never insulted anyone...
    Pming him won't help, I would go to the disabled channel and tell them to come here, but I'm like 5x ip banned lol. They will show up here, trust me.

They are under the assumption that they never make a mistake when someone is disabled, so it is highly likely you won't get your account re enabled.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 04-01-2010 at 11:44 PM.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast