• SuperSeeder.eu

4 2.50%
  • Others (Specify in the thread)

40 25.00%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pick your favourite SeedBox providers

A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787
    When I fall to the level of having a favorite seedbox provider I would request that you kill me .
    On second thought that won't be necessary because clearly at that point I already wouldn't have a life.
    Is making meaningless and off topic comments your main objective in life? This thread is for new people and people who are looking for a good provider to make an informed decision without falling into scams etc. Seriously if you dont have anything constructive to say related to the topic,its better that you dont post.Just trolling is really lame
    Last edited by A; 04-05-2010 at 02:53 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    Not sure how helpful this thread is, clearly the providers with the most customers are going to get the most votes...

Of the lot though, Xirvik is probably the easiest for the average joe bloe idiot to use. Feral is a little more advanced and the Gbit is more useful for some, but the quota is a pain.

fastsh.it is also more advanced, and is probably the 'pro' version of Xirvik, again offering unlimited traffic etc.

There are a few other providers you have missed that are easily as big as some of them, I guess that is the 'others'..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I must say that Xirvik is a Good One , GetASeedbox Isnt Bad, CustomSeedbox is as Good [although they meesed up a little bit, but I dont blame them Thelen's a good guy and is trying hard to get back to original position] and last but not the least Feral [but they have limits].

Ofcourse theres nothing better than WhatBox and VarsBox but they are rare. :p
    Last edited by Pikachu; 04-09-2010 at 11:47 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    for me server.lu is working awesome and the provider is bytesized-hosting.com, so you should check it out.i bet it can beat all other seedbox providers with speed and price...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I got a Dedi from an uploader at TL and its Fantastic, really it is, full OS ,100/100, FTP and all the other stuff that come's with boxes and very good pricing.
    PM me if you want and will fill you in with more details if you want to know more ;-)

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    My favourite seedbox provider is OVH.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    xirvik and s.box are best for me as i am using them from past few months and they are really good for my needs.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    s.box?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    i got super seedbox and believe it or it

this is the best seedbox provider they got good technical support

im using it for a while and its really good!!!

cheers superseedbox

Regards
    Raj1402
    Last edited by raj1402; 05-04-2010 at 03:26 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Slikhost.com is best for me

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast