Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do I Play Bin Files?

just agreeing

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Oh, ok.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    muchspl2
    why would any one take a file that you can watch with videolan and convert it to another file as big, makes no sense

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Noone said anything about converting anything WinISO can open it and extract the stuff in the .bin.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    muchspl2
    I know thats what I'm talking about
    you got 1 file and you extract it to another file, now you have twice as much HD spaced used, not to mention the time to extract, when you could be playing it right away with videolan

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    When u extract it u can delete the .bin if it is a problem or just delete the movie when finished watching it what's the prob.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by muchspl2@25 October 2003 - 17:44
    I know thats what I'm talking about
    you got 1 file and you extract it to another file, now you have twice as much HD spaced used, not to mention the time to extract, when you could be playing it right away with videolan
    personally, i'm using DVD-RW for storage now, rather than CD-R... and i like to view stuff on my Mpeg-4 DVD player. so if i download a VCD compiled as a BIN, i just prefer to extract the MPEG. if it's split into two halves, i extract and then join them. then i burn 'em onto DVD-RW along with some other files.

i still watch MPEG files, but i just don't have any use for the VCD disc format anymore because it isn't compatible with DVD-RW.

okay, videolan might be a good program-- i don't object to that. it's just that different people have different setups, so one way might be more convenient for some people, and another way might be convenient for other people. different strokes for different folks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12