Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dogville

I've got both parts of this, but the playback is jerky. I've got several players, and all the latest codecs, and have not had this problem before even with the very latest downloads. Any help

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    How many topics are u going to start . Try using BSPlayer of VideoLan.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    What CPU speed do you have?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I doubt that really matters but who knows.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Yeah, I was suprised, on my old PC, I dled some movies, and it was messed like this discription. Turned out, that they worked fine on my 2.3Ghz, but my 400Mhz @ Win98, couldnt handle it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I have been looking for this movie a long time. At least you got it downloaded. From Kazaa or any other place?
    sig removed.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I'm running 1.9 GHz with 512 MB of RAM. I've tried BSplayer and videolan; same problem with former and the latter crashes my machine by hogging all resources. I got them from kazaa, and asking other that had it they said it played Ok, even in mediaplayer

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    The movie was probably not encoded right what is it divx or xvid? Next time use AVIPreview to watch a movie before u download it all the way.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    xvid, i just watch with preview the start to make sure it "works" and its the right film; other uses on Kazza who have it available say it works ok for them, it's too much of a coincidence that both parts behave the same way

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    What do u mean exactly by jerky though?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast