Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: HDBits is *ATTACKED* by JDilla87! 65 torrents deleted, reason: jdilla is a kid

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I wonder if HDbits has a good encode of Attack of the Clones?
    2 great encodes (1080p iLL/720p ESiR), 2 sources (one of the sources is freeleech right now), 1 PROPER audio torrent.

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    its happened twice to us, one in 2004 and we just thought it was a one off, then again in 2007 so that was when we stopped uploaders deleting their own torrents, only staff can now.

You will lways get members taking hissy fits, so best to stop it before they have a chance to do it imho
    But don't you see it as wrong to use someone's material if they don't want it to be, any longer? Don't misunderstand me, I'm all for the torrent staying up on the tracker for 7-8 years, but there has to be a limit. I haven't uploaded a torrent in years, but I'm sure that when the time comes, and a place pisses me off enough, I wouldn't like a place that doesn't appreciate me to continue using that which I have given to them by effort/time/money etc. I can understand the logic behind deleting one's own material, just as I can understand the logic behind forbidding it.

I honestly don't think there's a completely fair solution, perhaps on places like BCG/HDBits it could be reworked into a "I'm giving people a 2 week notice, after which I'm deleting my torrents, upload your own or lose the material forever, because I don't feel like sharing here any longer". Shouldn't the uploaders work be his own, and shouldn't he have the rights to do whatever he wants to it?

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    the majority of the members of HD trackers seem to be literally obsessed by encoding settings rather than the film itself..

sad times.
    This is really not aimed at you, but I'm sick of people using my as a moral ladder. What I say keeps getting stepped on nowadays so that people can prove they have "common sense" or better morals/ideals than I do. It's getting quite annoying, and I should just do away with the whole forum activity thing. Forums in general have turned disgusting.

As for your quote, why wouldn't I be interested in his encoding settings? I'm getting the movie either way, by him or by someone else who got the source and started encoding it. The only thing that would be missed in this case, is a great encoder, who I enjoyed a lot of movies from.

That, and please don't judge me without first seeing my snatchlist.

Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    JDilla87 = STUPID A-HOLE !!!
    You're a bloody idiot. Quit life whenever given the chance.
    Ellipses go here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    2 great encodes (1080p iLL/720p ESiR), 2 sources (one of the sources is freeleech right now), 1 PROPER audio torrent.
    George Lucas requests I stop being so esoteric and start dumbing down my posts.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Humor usually escapes me when I'm stressing. I should be all good after April 29th (last exam).
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    That's OK there's plenty of evicence that humour escapes me entirely.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Nice topic title change btw
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I don't see how this is a big deal, it was only 65 torrents. No reason to blow it out of proportion.

Nonetheless, I am replying and thus adding more e-drama for e-detectives .

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    JDilla
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    yea umm just to let you know i made that 1080p iLL hybrid. actually i did them for all 3, well DON is making the 3rd. so i did contribute much more than just encodes.

but the lulz is that this is on this site. so fucking funny how i delete my stuff and throw a fit you people all over the web have to know about it. that 720p of esir is from a SkyHD Source, so it sucks. get the new one from me if its re uploaded or wait for DON's encode. just lulz its on here hahahaha. Peace Out

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Thanks god I prefer to bookmark 1080p versions
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I don't feel one bit sympathy for the HdBits staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia
    same here.
    Any plausible reasons here?

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by JDilla View Post
    just lulz its on here hahahaha. Peace Out
    That's what we strive for ,lulz .Well good encodes and lulz but mainly lulz.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast