Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] CHDBits

mindlock's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Anybody out there that has an invite to CHDBits? I've been trying to get on this site for six months and having no luck.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just a suggestion ,you probably should either make a request or attempt a trade not do both.
    Considering your previous posts are variations of "waiting for the blu-ray" or "awesome guide"( translation I'm going to contribute as little as possible to this stupid site ,get what I want and then blow this popsicle stand post-haste) I can understand up to this point why you haven't had any luck.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Just a suggestion ,you probably should either make a request or attempt a trade not do both.
    Considering your previous posts are variations of "waiting for the blu-ray" or "awesome guide"( translation I'm going to contribute as little as possible to this stupid site ,get what I want and then blow this popsicle stand post-haste) I can understand up to this point why you haven't had any luck.
    LOL.....wut? I love when people try to judge you when they truly know nothing about you. Your reply to my request is offensive, truly is. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am 40 years old, married, two kids, three-and-half-year old son, and an 18-month old daughter. My son has Autism. Every day is challenging for my wife and I to care for him. I download movies to watch at night and to escape the reality of my life. It's a chance to unwind, not have to think about the next day and the challenges that await us. I'm sorry that I don't have the luxury to post long messages in the forums and post tutorials. I just frankly don't have the time. My kids are my life. I also work full-time trying to support them. You, on the other hand, seem to have all day to investigate my posts and do research on me. That's cool. I'm glad you have that time. I wish I did. I'm jealous of you. You live a great life.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mindlock View Post
    I download movies ... to escape the reality of my life.
    You realize that's not really healthy thinking that way, right? Your kid's autistic, sucks. Care for him, but don't make your life revolve around him. I worked in a disabled kids centre for a few months, I always noticed the healthiest kids were usually the ones whose families cared, but weren't obsessed with making them the focus of their entire life.

Take care of your kid. Don't ruin your own life. It's not that hard. Treat him like every other kid, but make sure to keep him away from harm more often than not. Nowadays there's jobs everywhere for "people" to earn a living in, and before you know it, your kid will be old enough to sustain himself, and will know enough to stay alive all on his own. Stop stressing.

As for CHDBits, I'll cut you some slack right now. Dig deep into your pockets, find 10$, go to astraweb.com, and subscribe to their service. You will never need another HD tracker, ever again. This, I promise you.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 04-08-2010 at 03:25 AM.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    LOL.....wut? I love when people try to judge you when they truly know nothing about you. Your reply to my request is offensive, truly is. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am 40 years old, married, two kids, three-and-half-year old son, and an 18-month old daughter. My son has Autism. Every day is challenging for my wife and I to care for him. I download movies to watch at night and to escape the reality of my life. It's a chance to unwind, not have to think about the next day and the challenges that await us. I'm sorry that I don't have the luxury to post long messages in the forums and post tutorials. I just frankly don't have the time. My kids are my life. I also work full-time trying to support them. You, on the other hand, seem to have all day to investigate my posts and do research on me. That's cool. I'm glad you have that time. I wish I did. I'm jealous of you. You live a great life.
    How does that change the facts that IdolEyes mentioned? You're a trader who asks for free invites in the giveaway section. You chose the quick and dirty way for reasons one may understand. Now you gotta stick with it.

Traders have to pay for invites. They usually don't get them for free.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Look me in the cyber-face and tell me what I said wasn't totally true.You basically just said the same thing yourself.
    While my reply may be offensive( my apologies) I fail to see any part in which I am judging you.Your post of the other hand is full of both judgments and intentional offense.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-08-2010 at 12:34 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

How does that change the facts that IdolEyes mentioned? You're a trader who asks for free invites in the giveaway section. You chose the quick and dirty way for reasons one may understand. Now you gotta stick with it.

Traders have to pay for invites. They usually don't get them for free.
    LOL....wut? I'm sorry. I didn't realize that once I posted in the trader section I was labeled a "trader" and I can't ask for an invite in the giveaway section. I'm a new to this forum and didn't know the proper way to do things. I guess I'll never get that CHDBits invite now. I dunno. I didn't know there was a rift between people that post in the trader section and people who post in the giveaway section, or more importantly, do both. I thought that this section of the forums was titled giveaway, but there's a lot more to it. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I didn't know before, but now I know. Once you know, you know, if you know what I mean.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Just for the record its not really a rift and not all ppl will refuse you an invite because you have traded or attempted to trade many ppl just refrain from doing so because they do not wish to GIVE you something that you might just go and trade away to someone they might not have approved having their invite. Also you have to consider that almost all(every tracker i have seen i'm sure there might be exceptions) specifically state that trading is against their rules and if a user is caught trading in some cases not only will that user be banned but the person who invited them might also be banned or at least lose their invite priviledges. How would you like to lose your account or invite priviledges because someone you decided to be kind to decided to trade away the account without care?
    I am truly sorry that your family life isnt ideal and i hope you get what you are searching for i just thought i could try and explain why you were labelled as you were and why this happened.

What exactly is so special about CHDbits that you have wanted it for so long anyways if you dont mind me asking?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous0711 View Post
    Just for the record its not really a rift and not all ppl will refuse you an invite because you have traded or attempted to trade many ppl just refrain from doing so because they do not wish to GIVE you something that you might just go and trade away to someone they might not have approved having their invite. Also you have to consider that almost all(every tracker i have seen i'm sure there might be exceptions) specifically state that trading is against their rules and if a user is caught trading in some cases not only will that user be banned but the person who invited them might also be banned or at least lose their invite priviledges. How would you like to lose your account or invite priviledges because someone you decided to be kind to decided to trade away the account without care?
    I am truly sorry that your family life isnt ideal and i hope you get what you are searching for i just thought i could try and explain why you were labelled as you were and why this happened.

What exactly is so special about CHDbits that you have wanted it for so long anyways if you dont mind me asking?
    Thanks for the explanation. I read how to give a proper invite away and ask for one, but unfortunately I didn't find a thread about the way trading/giveaway works here in the forums. I actually posted something in the giveaway section to try to restore my name here in good standing.

I want an invite to CHDbits because I'm into blurays. I have a bluray burner and CHDbits is one of the few sites that get new blurays faster than most trackers. Most full-blurays originate from that tracker. I wanna to get on there so bad......thanks for the info and taking the time to help a newbie....

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    We have all been there it is unfortunate that your FST experience has started off badly but hopefully you can restore your name if you continue to stay away from trading and stay active

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast