Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] What.CD

here is the deal that my country has been banned from their invites channel so what can i do i have prepared for the interview and i have quite a experience about music and i am a music lover and i have heard that What Has an amazing Collection of torrents and an amazing community so i wanted to join ..

if you want to take an interview of me , ask questions , ratio proofs , speedtests , seedbox proof just pm me i would be more than happy to provide them to you guys

Last edited by Spamming; 04-08-2010 at 02:39 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Spamming may have got you inside BCG via stoi's giveaway, but there are some damn good chances that won't work for What.cd.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    xuxoxux's Avatar Reader BT Rep: +4
    The fastest way into What.CD is their interview, hands down.
    http://whatinterviewprep.webs.com/

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Well did you read my post ? xuxoxux i am ready to give an interview i have prepared everything for IT But MY COUNTRY IS BANNED FROM GIVING THE INTERVIEW .. they said if i can get an invite from someone i can be in their community but not by interview .. i have clearly mentioned that and still you are posting link to interview ?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Op, If your country is banned from the interview channel, wouldn't it also be banned on the site itself?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Op, If your country is banned from the interview channel, wouldn't it also be banned on the site itself?
    I don't think so. I believe there are only 2 countries (maybe more) are banned from What: Pakistan and Thailand, but there are quite a few countries (around 10) are banned from the interview IRC channel.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Yes thats the case and they said if i can get an invite i can join the site freely and there would be no restrictions but they cannot take my interview because of some people it spoils the dream of others

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    No, as far as I know country bans only apply to the IRC invite channel.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    He is right the countries are only banned from IRC not from the site ..

can anyone really help me out over here ?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BiGUPLOADER's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    What.CD,BiTMETV,BiTME,REVOTT,HDBits,SDBits Staff Are So HARD Espescially What.CD They Like Banning Members for AnyReason and they do this all the time so Be Careful of anything to do there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast