Thread: Player

Poster
    whats a good dvd player program that can capture a frame like take screenshots

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    windvd platinum or power dvd are about the best, both available at your local kazaa lite whilst stocks last

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    haha, thanx

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    i just downloaded windvd platnium5 and everything was great but now there is no sound, anyone ever have this prob or know what to do

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by dks@25 October 2003 - 22:43
    i just downloaded windvd platnium5 and everything was great but now there is no sound, anyone ever have this prob or know what to do
    Did you have sound before you installed the program? You might want to download the new K-Lite Codec Pack 2.10 and install it, if you havn't done so already. If you still don't have sound, check the codec properties of that particular audio codec that the movie is using. The program installation might have messed up some of the codec options, so you have to set them back to default if they are really off.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by dks@26 October 2003 - 04:43
    I get no sound from windvd too mate.There is a driver patch if you have a creative sound card.Which still dosnt work for me.Powerdvds better imo mate anyway.Not the new version powerdvd xp deluxe.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    yea i did the stuff with the codecs but it didnt work still so i just went with powerdvd, i got the newest version but it suked so i went with version 5