Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boost your ratio in BitmeTV!!!

kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    actually, thanks for the tip. i'm doing partial and it will be a win.
    See there's the reason I hate that kind of shit.Although your ratio will no doubt have the greatest possible gain not much help for anyone interested in the whole fucking pack is it ?
    sure, no real help at all
    and your hate could easily be redirected to the whole ratio system that is screwed one way or the other at ~ 100% of trackers

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't hate anything,I just find if you talk really loud it helps prove your point.

I'll get right on fixing the whole ratio process on every tracker now because I'm sure they care.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-10-2010 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Can someone explain to me what purpose this torrent serves? BMTV is a great repository, I love the place. I use it to grab seasons/shows that other TV sites haven't even as much as heard of and BMTV has a complete pack. However, for something as popular as prison break why should someone come advertise it here? Why would someone grab it from there?

Am I the only one that uses BMTV for obscure shows, and get my mainstream stuff from no ratio trackers?
    can't say that bmtv is great.. it's decent, maybe... csi on blu-ray? hdbits
    dexter? got it from hq-films. wire full seasons untouched? bithq. internal rips of wire? released at sdbits initially.... and so on.

about popular stuff - hard to believe i know, but some guys use bmtv as their only source for tv shows

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    PerMaFrOsT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    No offense but that is likely to hurt your ratio more than help it.
    Especially with only 15 leechers and out of that I wonder how many partial seeders?

Suggest you join TVT maybe.

Also interesting how the majority of people "thanking" the uploader aren't even listed as leechers.
    What a joke.
    I agree with you, this torrent was added 30 mins after the upload date and thatīs the results with an OVH Box:

So i suggest to download this torrent only if you love this TV Show and you have enough buffer
    Last edited by PerMaFrOsT; 04-10-2010 at 09:53 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    can't say that bmtv is great.. it's decent, maybe... csi on blu-ray? hdbits
    dexter? got it from hq-films. wire full seasons untouched? bithq. internal rips of wire? released at sdbits initially.... and so on.

about popular stuff - hard to believe i know, but some guys use bmtv as their only source for tv shows
    All the shows you mentioned are mainstream shows that could be found ANYWHERE, even usenet. I'm sorry if I seem like the douchebag in the thread that goes out of his way to see shows nobody is interested in, but that's just me.

For example, for years, BMTV was the only tracker that had "Charmed" the complete collection (now places like BTN came along, and nobody even uploaded it till I mentioned it). And for years it remains the ONLY tracker with a whole pack of "Steven Spielberg Presents Taken", while no other tracker has as much as an episode. That's what I'm talking about. BMTV is a great repository, better than most people would think it is. So I'm sorry if I use it as such, and can't understand why someone would go to the greatest TV tracker (in my opinion) in order to get their fix of Lost or Heroes or CSI Miami/Florida/Afghanistan.
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    just because they are hard to find doesn't mean they are non-mainstream material
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    THEBAR's Avatar Member
    I think artificial ratio boosting adds to the allure of being in an elite tracker.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    just because they are hard to find doesn't mean they are non-mainstream material
    I can count on one hand the amount of people who (I know) that have even heard of Taken, let alone seen an episode of it.

Your point has been duly noted, though.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 04-10-2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Atrocious diction.
    Ellipses go here.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    FreeCandy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by PerMaFrOsT View Post
    No offense but that is likely to hurt your ratio more than help it.
    Especially with only 15 leechers and out of that I wonder how many partial seeders?

Suggest you join TVT maybe.

Also interesting how the majority of people "thanking" the uploader aren't even listed as leechers.
    What a joke.
    I agree with you, this torrent was added 30 mins after the upload date and thatīs the results with an OVH Box:

So i suggest to download this torrent only if you love this TV Show and you have enough buffer

OMG guy with that box just failed
    For my giveaways on FST enter "SrchCde 353616828" in search (without quotes).

Everyday is day for giving

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    I can count on one hand the amount of people who (I know) that have even heard of Taken, let alone seen an episode of it.

Your point has been duly noted, though.
    Relatively speaking Taken was pretty big in Canada being filmed in BC it was allowed to circumvent some Canadian content laws and so got more than it's fair share of play on Space.

Sorry that doesn't really have anything to do with anything but I just didn't want "OMG guy with that box just failed " as the last post in this thread.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast