Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Request

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Looking for invite to tracker.Must have stuff.Good stuff .Not exactly sure what stuff but must be good stuff.
    Also good community but no spam or idiots .And no one with usernames beginning with C or V.
    Pretimes not important because most people are slow anyway.Also packs not an issue since I already have a nice green one from WalMart.
    Proofs happily given on creation of account.
    Thank you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    You'll need to tell us more about why you need it, how you would use it, why you aren't content with the trackers you have right now etc. If you think you could just walk in here as soon as you hit 20 posts and request an invite to a hard to get into tracker, you're wrong.

Show us who you really are, and maybe someone can relate to you and invite you.
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    darkside2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I can help you .... but I have to make an interview with you first

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Looking for invite to tracker.Must have stuff.Good stuff .Not exactly sure what stuff but must be good stuff.
    Also good community but no spam or idiots .And no one with usernames beginning with C or V.
    Pretimes not important because most people are slow anyway.Also packs not an issue since I already have a nice green one from WalMart.
    Thank you.
    Give an speedtest with an upload speed of at least 100MB/s and 27 unedited ratio proofs, and it's yours.

Before you ask, it's because they guarantee you'll be a good member.
    Last edited by anon; 04-16-2010 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    darkside2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Thank you.
    Give an speedtest with an upload speed of at least 100MB/s and 27 unedited ratio proofs, and it's yours.

you forget about his processor and Ram proof

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    superjojo's Avatar Everywhere BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    And not forget to give the profile links.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    The speedtest must be done from your home connection, since you'll eventually end up using that even if you have a seedbox.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Thank you.

I think I can manage that but one question, the speedtests and proofs do they necessarily have to be mine?

Also like to add I've now decided I will only accept sites that have at least two ** in them .Other than that I'm not fussy.

In before the lock.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-16-2010 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I think I can manage that but one question, the speedtests and proofs do they necessarily have to be mine?
    You can steal them from others - shame that won't end up nice if you're caught.

Also like to add I've now decided I will only accept sites that have at least two ** in them .Other than that I'm not fussy.
    **N sounds exactly like what you need.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Geez it's true people here really are mean.It's been like 10 minutes and still no invites.
    I promise to be a good member.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast