Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soccer Games

Spartak, are the games in your "shared folder?" I've found a few highlights, but no full games. If you are sharing them, tell us what the titles are so maybe we can find them in a search. Thanks.

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by Wrongturn@26 October 2003 - 19:46
    i hate soccer its shit game
    retard

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»+28 October 2003 - 13:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö» @ 28 October 2003 - 13:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wrongturn@26 October 2003 - 19:46
    retard
    [/b][/quote]
    your the fucking retard mate .like i said before that what i think of the game didnt sya if you alll like soccer your shit did i numb nuts anyway ..so what your saying if sombody dosnt like what you like they are a retard get a life everyone can like what they want to dosnt make them a retard im intitled to a opion you dont know me or maybe you do

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by Wrongturn+28 October 2003 - 15:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wrongturn @ 28 October 2003 - 15:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@28 October 2003 - 13:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wrongturn
    @26 October 2003 - 19:46

retard
    your the fucking retard mate .like i said before that what i think of the game didnt sya if you alll like soccer your shit did i numb nuts anyway ..so what your saying if sombody dosnt like what you like they are a retard get a life everyone can like what they want to dosnt make them a retard im intitled to a opion you dont know me or maybe you do [/b][/quote]
    Nobody asked for your opinion on soccer &#33; We would like to know who has some soccer footage to share, we dont want to know what you think of soccer in here, thank you.
    Or else ...........

5. Games   -   #15
    hugoharding's Avatar its changed since 02
    Originally posted by Wrongturn+28 October 2003 - 15:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wrongturn @ 28 October 2003 - 15:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@28 October 2003 - 13:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wrongturn
    @26 October 2003 - 19:46

retard
    your the fucking retard mate .like i said before that what i think of the game didnt sya if you alll like soccer your shit did i numb nuts anyway ..so what your saying if sombody dosnt like what you like they are a retard get a life everyone can like what they want to dosnt make them a retard im intitled to a opion you dont know me or maybe you do [/b][/quote]
    But why did you have to say anything at all.

What was the point of your post?

Your just asking to be called a retard by not being constructive.

Just my opinion,

Hugo.

6. Games   -   #16
    Mr AnDy D's Avatar Poster
    I found an Milan derby, downloading now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12