Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: request

Fc Barcelona Fan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Smile

Hi!
    I hope not so great I am writing to request, but more specifically interested in classical music site http://www.lztr.us/. I would like to request an invitation here to see if someone could help me with this thank you.
    what.cd, maintain, or waffles but this is a special page of classical style.
    Have a nice day!
    A card player should learn: the money that once centered load, does not exist anymore.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I'll give you a small advice, I was a member there (they have some nice classical packs) but the problem is they have sooo many little leechers it was very hard for me to keep a decent ratio (even with a seedbox) I've made couple of uploads and couldn't get enough snatches, the same problem you'd find on What&Waffles, but the main different is that on Waffles&What there are Apps, Books and E-Learn material that are very good to boost your ratio.
    Just my experience, of course yours can be better
    Last edited by AdrianPhoto; 04-17-2010 at 08:01 AM.

I LOVE Canada

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Link me to your profile on what.cd with lowered paranoia. What kind of music are you specifically interested in?

@Adrian: Seeding has become considerably easier since they made all torrents above 2GBs permanently freeleech.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Fc Barcelona Fan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Thanks for the information AdrianPhoto!
    A card player should learn: the money that once centered load, does not exist anymore.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    @Adrian: Seeding has become considerably easier since they made all torrents above 2GBs permanently freeleech.
    Oh cool, when did that happen?
    I should find me an invite there then.

Thanks for the information AdrianPhoto!
    You're most welcome, but with the new info n00bz0r posted that would change some stuff, for example PianoSheets is sooo hard to seed , I mean really really hard
    but since they made these Beatles packs freeleech I've had 5.0+ ratio

Good luck

I LOVE Canada

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    then no one can help in this?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Fc Barcelona Fan View Post
    then no one can help in this?
    is it so hard to read above posts ?
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    Link me to your profile on what.cd with lowered paranoia. What kind of music are you specifically interested in?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    my acc cinephilia
    Last edited by Fc Barcelona Fan; 04-20-2010 at 03:20 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You haven't really snatched any classical music or soundtracks, and you aren't seeding many of your snatches... perhaps LzTr isn't for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Of course if you simply upload a lot of snatches someone and do not charge up!
    I will download it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast