Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tip For Max Payne 2

muchspl2
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@28 October 2003 - 00:10
    u got the deviance. i got the uncut from bittorrentmovies.de
    the cd1 or install disc is 850 mb
    I got the same one, the one that needed the password the url, it had the crack and it fit, whats the problem?

2. Games   -   #22
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Johnny_B+27 October 2003 - 23:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Johnny_B @ 27 October 2003 - 23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@27 October 2003 - 23:10
    u got the deviance. i got the uncut from bittorrentmovies.de
    the cd1 or install disc is 850 mb
    And the crack that comes with it, is it from Deviance?
    If it is, then why the f*ck is bittorrentmovies repacking other groups releases?

You should get the proper release from Deviance. [/b][/quote]
    they are completely different releases. deviance didn&#39;t have as many seeders, and it was missing some rars. so i went ahead and dled the one with the most seeders. its the uncut

3. Games   -   #23
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@28 October 2003 - 00:03
    they are completely different releases. deviance didn&#39;t have as many seeders, and it was missing some rars. so i went ahead and dled the one with the most seeders. its the uncut
    bittorrentmovies is not a release group. They don&#39;t make the cracks for the games they release, like Deviance does.
    You should always get the files that were originally released by a group, not repacks like that one from bittorrentmovies.

Max Payne 2, released by deviance, is also uncut (US version). Bittorrentmovies (german based) only states it&#39;s uncut, because the localized german version is censored.

4. Games   -   #24
    they are 2 completely different releasers.

ok, watever. anyone else have the uncut? do u guys have trouble burning them?

5. Games   -   #25
    For some reason I can never understand why people have trouble burning a CD image. What you should do is get a program that specializes in burning CD images. I would recommend using Alcohol 120%. It&#39;s easy to use, and it does more than burning images.

is there ne option for mods in max payne 2 like kung fu or animatrix? n r the files cd images or rips coz the max payne rip disables mods n im downloading max payne NOW&#33; have to wait for max payne 2 n halo
    I remember when I talked like that before. Id b tawking leik dis n ppl woodnt no wut im saying.

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken@28 October 2003 - 03:38
    For some reason I can never understand why people have trouble burning a CD image. What you should do is get a program that specializes in burning CD images. I would recommend using Alcohol 120%. It&#39;s easy to use, and it does more than burning images.

is there ne option for mods in max payne 2 like kung fu or animatrix? n r the files cd images or rips coz the max payne rip disables mods n im downloading max payne NOW&#33; have to wait for max payne 2 n halo
    I remember when I talked like that before. Id b tawking leik dis n ppl woodnt no wut im saying.
    tried that too. says the image won&#39;t fit on a cd

7. Games   -   #27
    muchspl2
    he doesn&#39;t follow directions very well and several people have tried to walk him through stuff and it just don&#39;t click, guessing he 15 or 16, or challenged some other way

8. Games   -   #28
    Originally posted by muchspl2@27 October 2003 - 22:48
    he doesn&#39;t follow directions very well and several people have tried to walk him through stuff and it just don&#39;t click, guessing he 15 or 16, or challenged some other way
    lol. How hard is it to download a program that specializes in CD image burning, and reading the readme file to undersand how the program works? I&#39;m only 14, and I can understand this shit inside and out.

9. Games   -   #29
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken@28 October 2003 - 06:38

lol. How hard is it

some just should take up stamp collection or gardening cause computers are not their forte

10. Games   -   #30
    wtf&#33; i followed ur directions. everyone told me to overburn in nero. no one said anything about a "image burning proggy"&#33; So STFU

ok, w/e. i&#39;ll figure this out myself. some times this board isn&#39;t very helpful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast