Thread: Condition Zero

I cant download from torrents cuz my friewall, and i cant remove it so dont send me any links on how to fix it. Kazaa is too slow... man! Where elce can i download this great game! Are there any alternatives! Could you guys gimme an ftp, mirc channel, anything!

2. Games   -   #2
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by LanEv0@27 October 2003 - 03:22
    I cant download from torrents cuz my friewall, and i cant remove it so dont send me any links on how to fix it. Kazaa is too slow... man! Where elce can i download this great game! Are there any alternatives! Could you guys gimme an ftp, mirc channel, anything!
    ignorance is bliss, why can't you configure your firewall

3. Games   -   #3
    I just cant! I have this software firewall called vpn secure client. Unless you can find a way to open ports on that then....WEll if you need any more info bout my firewall cuz you need to help then just ask! Thanks!

4. Games   -   #4
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by LanEv0@27 October 2003 - 03:28
    I just cant! I have this software firewall called vpn secure client. Unless you can find a way to open ports on that then....WEll if you need any more info bout my firewall cuz you need to help then just ask! Thanks!
    never herd of it, but a google came up with plenty
    http://computer.howstuffworks.com/vpn1.htm was one of the more informative

irc need's ports open also, just call you isp and tell them to help you open a port for a ftp or whatever excuse you want, and then open 6881-6889 for BT less if you want, that just lets you be able to have 9 different torrents open at once, most never need that many and with shadows client, you can choose whatever port you want to open

5. Games   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    NEWSGROUPS!!!

use ur isp's newsgroups...
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Games   -   #6
    or just turn your firewall off

7. Games   -   #7
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@27 October 2003 - 04:04
    or just turn your firewall off
    thats a bad idea and would never recommend that to anyone, it like saying turn off your av, should have that running all the time, don't give advice your not good at it

8. Games   -   #8
    vpn isnt my isp its a seperate program its called vpn-1 secureclient. if you guys could get me a site or something for tat than B) k00l! ^_^