Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best NZB RSS for TV

Now that TVNZB.com is gone, I was wondering what other people thought the best RSS feed would be for TV shows?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    BANNED
    Nzbs.org

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    that is a great site

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by the mighty View Post
    Now that TVNZB.com is gone, I was wondering what other people thought the best RSS feed would be for TV shows?
    I've been using RSS from NZBIndex for about 18 months or so with few complaints.

It could be easier but, I never miss any of my shows.

yo

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Thanks for the advice. I've tried both NZBMatrix and nzbs.org with my Alt.Binz 0.25.0, and for some reason the RSS function isn't working. The newsreader recognises my programs from the filter list, and they are highlighted as green, but they aren't added to my download qeueue. Anyone got any ideas as to what I should do?

Also, Skiz, I'll try NZBIndex next.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    BANNED
    Thanks for the advice. I've tried both NZBMatrix and nzbs.org with my Alt.Binz 0.25.0, and for some reason the RSS function isn't working. The newsreader recognises my programs from the filter list, and they are highlighted as green, but they aren't added to my download qeueue. Anyone got any ideas as to what I should do?

You've probably done it already, but with nzbs.org, you have to set a flag in the url so the rss links directly to the nzb and not the report. Instructions are on the site. link: http://nzbs.org/index.php?action=rss
    With matrix you have to use the feed creator at rss.nzbmatrix.com. You'll find though with matrix that you can't force an update, ie the feed gets refreshed server side every 25 mins.
    Last edited by c0ld; 04-20-2010 at 11:58 AM.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by c0ld View Post

You've probably done it already, but with nzbs.org, you have to set a flag in the url so the rss links directly to the nzb and not the report. Instructions are on the site. link: http://nzbs.org/index.php?action=rss
    With matrix you have to use the feed creator at rss.nzbmatrix.com. You'll find though with matrix that you can't force an update, ie the feed gets refreshed server side every 25 mins.
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean when you say I have to set a flag in the URL with nzbs.org.

For the RSS URL, I've copied the RSS URL for the TV section from the link you just gave me, added &num=100 so that I get 100 results, and also added the "string to your feed URL to allow NZB downloads without logging in" thing. When I add this into Alt.Binz, and press timer, the newsreader finds the filters that I am looking for, but just doesn't start to download them, or add them to the qeueue.

I asked in the Alt.Binz forum about why NZBMatrix doesn't work, and someone replied saying that the RSS feed for that site only works with version 0.28.3, which you have to pay for, so maybe this NZB site has the same problem. It's strange, because TVNZB.com worked perfectly.

Can anyone recommend another good newsreader with RSS if it is Alt.Binz that is the problem.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    BANNED
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean when you say I have to set a flag in the URL with nzbs.org.

For the RSS URL, I've copied the RSS URL for the TV section from the link you just gave me, added &num=100 so that I get 100 results, and also added the "string to your feed URL to allow NZB downloads without logging in" thing. When I add this into Alt.Binz, and press timer, the newsreader finds the filters that I am looking for, but just doesn't start to download them, or add them to the qeueue.
    The last bit you need to add is the flag, it's '&dl=1'.

Can anyone recommend another good newsreader with RSS if it is Alt.Binz that is the problem.
    SABnzbd will pull in matrix feeds.
    Last edited by c0ld; 04-20-2010 at 02:23 PM.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    Thanks c0ld for the Info about nzbs.org as an rss feeder,never thought about using that to grab info,strange how you can trip over info on here thats just common sense.
    Now I don't need to sit here looking at a page of nonesense to read what I want.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by c0ld View Post
    The last bit you need to add is the flag, it's '&dl=1'.

SABnzbd will pull in matrix feeds.
    Thanks a lot, c0ld. I've got NZBs.org working with Alt.Binz!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast