Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see more in your favorites Trackers?

The Company BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Unsure

Like the title say's...
    And not only favorite Trackers... In global i mean.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    More leechers, longer survival time of older torrents, gambling games

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    if you use rolleyes i am not posting in it anymore

am a bit sensitive right now

lol

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    better retention and films' diversity (i'm sick of the usual 0day crap)
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    An auto-updating music release calendar would be nice, similar to several TV/0-day sites where they have an auto-updating TV schedule.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Usenet Dinosaur
    More releases and far longer retention.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    An auto-updating music release calendar would be nice, similar to several TV/0-day sites where they have an auto-updating TV schedule.
    TV - Same shit every week
    Music - Different content every day

Want a tracker not all about new new new, one more about 2000ish content that has died on most other trackers. And I still want that PC games only tracker.
    Last edited by PancakeWaffles; 04-25-2010 at 04:47 AM.
    My sig, back to being better than anon-sbi's.

O and if anyone has FTN invite and just don't know what to do with it give it to me

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Expeto's Avatar current user title
    I would like to see a common passion to keep torrents alive and keep site diverse
    Last edited by Expeto; 04-25-2010 at 04:53 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Expeto View Post
    I would like to see a common passion to keep torrents alive and keep site diverse
    Won't happen unless it's an uploaders-only tracker. Trust me. It happened in the graphics design industry where all the designers started grouping now, it happened ages ago with the scene when it was all starting, grouping of the producers of pirated material, and it will happen eventually with BitTorrent, whether people accept it or not.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by PancakeWaffles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    TV - Same shit every week
    Music - Different content every day
    There are already plenty of sites that release this info, you'd just need a script to parse the data from the site. Hell, there's probably an RSS feed out there somewhere. And the TV schedules do dynamically update since some shows don't air every single week, so the functionality certainly exists.

Organize it in a PHP page sorted by genre and it'd be totally awesome, though I'd settle for just a table with Artist/Album/Date.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast