Thread: Help Me Extracting A File

I have a .exe file I can't Extract!!! I know there is a program, because I have haft it!!! But what is the name of the program!! Do you know??? Just said to me.....It is very importent!!!

Do someone know how many mb:
    Delta Force Black Hawk Down is on Kazaa
    GTA - Vice City is on Kazaa!!

Then please tell so we all can downloaded it!!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    try winrar then winiso
    maybe the file is corrupt? or are you sure it is something just renamed to an exe?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Yeah its on there, rename it to .iso.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe@27 October 2003 - 12:39
    Yeah its on there, rename it to .iso.
    How do I rename it to an .iso file...What shall I do???

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    answered this yesterday and here is the answer i gave

"large programs and games etc etc have the extension .exe so they get recognised as software and wont run. you need to either change the ext to .iso to do this open the folder containing the file or open my docs then in tool bar click tools>folder options>view and then untick the box where it says hide extensions for known file types and apply, now right click on the file that wont run and rename it changing the last 3 digits to iso or bin or...... or you can open these files with isobuster or winiso and extract the files to a folder and run it from there or burn to disc."

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Without reading all that,

My Kazaa Lite (Tab)>Right Click The File>Save As>Save It As A Different File Name, and Give It A .iso Extention.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    U don't even need to rename it if it is a Iso or Bin WisIso or IsoBuster will open it right up so if they don't u got a problem. Then after that try WinRar or Winzip then if it's still nothing there....u figure it out.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Well I got mine about 4 months back and its 270 megs but I might have altered it can't recall but it does work.

Oops thats Detra Force Black Hawk Down.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Vice City is 2 disc about 1.3 gigs each unless u are looking for a rip and all u have to do is go to verified hashes and see if u see it if not go here: VD

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by Gre1@27 October 2003 - 15:19
    U don't even need to rename it if it is a Iso or Bin WisIso or IsoBuster will open it right up so if they don't u got a problem. Then after that try WinRar or Winzip then if it's still nothing there....u figure it out.
    I never new that, I do now.