Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The X

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I'm wondering if/when this tracker fails will the ScL staff start up a third 0day tracker.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    It has nothing to do with scenelife, it's just a different tracker with some of scl's staffers. It's not a reborn or something else. Just, let's see how it's going to fail. lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    this is like dejavu when scl went online for a first time, but atleast scl had autoupper, unlike this one(full of secure holes, 0day without autoupper, all packs is p2p and taken from tl and forum is full of spammers who want a promotion)...but hey atleast they put some effors on trailer
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I'm wondering if/when this tracker fails will the ScL staff start up a third 0day tracker.
    Let's see if there is money to pay both for the server and milk plus cookies.
    Expect donations PMs and announcements soon.
    The usual.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    this is like dejavu when scl went online for a first time, but atleast scl had autoupper, unlike this one(full of secure holes, 0day without autoupper, all packs is p2p and taken from tl and forum is full of spammers who want a promotion)...but hey atleast they put some effors on trailer

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Hey, Funfile and ILT are two sites that do that and they've managed to stay afloat. It may be worth a try.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Hey, Funfile and ILT are two sites that do that and they've managed to stay afloat. It may be worth a try.
    But they don't want to look leet or secretive. The X.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    But they don't want to look leet or secretive.
    Neither will this one if the donation bar doesn't move for long enough.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    But they don't want to look leet or secretive.
    Neither will this one if the donation bar doesn't move for long enough.

Let's see how overpriced was the server they bought, so they can count on expanding on it without switching to another machine.
    I expect open signups in 5 or 6 weeks.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Am I the only one that see's no point in bashing trackers. What point is there in pointing out all their faults? What did they do to you all.

It seems like any time a tracker opens the whole board decides its fun to flame them. It wasnt always like that here... Why all the hatred these days? If there are security flaws and I knew anything about coding I would either not say anything, or let the staff know.

I am by no means a fan boy of this new tracker. I have a buddy that is staffing there so I signed up to check it out. Seems ok, other than all the security flaws u guys are finding. They may fail, they may not. But this thread is kinda sad either way.

/stoned rant off
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast