Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Giveway

Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by john02 View Post
    i still waiting... why someone don't saying something i first wanted BH invite but i did not hear positive or negative one word.......
    What sign is closer to you?
    - i think.......so.....sorry man,maybe you have more luck next time!Bye!
    Last edited by Magnum; 04-27-2010 at 07:31 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Very nice give away Magnum.
    Last edited by jimbobc; 04-30-2010 at 08:57 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_kane View Post
    Umm...and even anon that I used to admire his work also do that !!
    So you are a cheater. Don't expect much invites around here. At least anon always knew about this, and he was cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
    Yes I have others invite sites but I haven't got a bitmetv invite because I am new there and they don't trust me.
    And we're supposed to trust you here?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    john02's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    i still waiting... why someone don't saying something i first wanted BH invite but i did not hear positive or negative one word.......
    What sign is closer to you?
    - i think.......so.....sorry man,maybe you have more luck next time!Bye!
    i thinking every time positive but anyway this is your idea and i guess i will continue to seek BH invite
    good giveaway everyone good luck...
    Last edited by john02; 04-27-2010 at 07:44 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    And if not why when you already have at least 2 other TV trackers plus a bunch of 0days with much the same content ,the need for BitMeTV ?
    come on idoleyes, bitmetv has always been labeled as "THE tracker for tv shows you don't find anywhere else" just like ftn has always been "the tracker for community and packs" - you can do nothing about that

agreed. first come first serve.
    Last edited by cinephilia; 04-27-2010 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_kane View Post
    and I just make straight answer to your question ,

but what about

or else google translate doesn't adequately differentiate between the two statements.
    so you think google translate read and write for me !!

I really am not a native English speaker but I can read, wright and speak english very well.
    I realize that this is going nowhere but I want to make it clear I never make fun of anyone here because English might not be their first language.Anyone who has PMed me with a caveat "sorry for my bad English" can attest to that. I am on the contrary continually impressed that so many people can communicate in a foreign( to them ) language so well.I know for a fact if I went on say a Hungarian or Norwegian site I would no doubt come off as a total moron.
    if you want to know the truth the only reason that I thought to put in the google translate bit was not to be insulting be instead to give you a convenient out if you thought you needed one.

Now because I'm believe it or not a nice guy and already in enough trouble I won't even go into the irony of your last line.

@cinephilia I'm sure that there are people that actually use BMTV for super rare shows but they are in the incredible minority and no joke intended I doubt if anyone who is interested in "Dark Shadows season 4 " has a seedbox anyway.
    And yes I know you weren't being cereal.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

I realize that this is going nowhere but I want to make it clear I never make fun of anyone here because English might not be their first language.Anyone who has PMed me with a caveat "sorry for my bad English" can attest to that. I am on the contrary continually impressed that so many people can communicate in a foreign( to them ) language so well.I know for a fact if I went on say a Hungarian or Norwegian site I would no doubt come off as a total moron.
    if you want to know the truth the only reason that I thought to put in the google translate bit was not to be insulting be instead to give you a convenient out if you thought you needed one.
    so may be I get it a bit wrong...

you seems to have a good Intentions after all but what really upsets me is the funny comments of the very funny guys after my answer to your first post, and believe me I didn't like the discussion to go in this way.
    Last edited by Lucas_kane; 04-27-2010 at 09:32 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Collector!
    I can assure you, he is not. However, it seems like you've made up your mind anyways, so I won't bother trying to change it. However, let me say this. You can't judge people without socializing for at least a little while with them. Labeling people based on prejudiced notions is just as bad as never giving them a chance in the first place. I've had the pleasure of speaking to Wltan a few times, and he was always more helpful than I imagined.

Every time someone posts their favicon gallery, I'm always reminded that I don't know which tracker 90% of favicons relate to. I feel like I'm so ignorant when people post ratio proofs like this one.

EDIT: 666 posts, yay me.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 04-27-2010 at 11:24 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    After going through this thread I noticed that the people pointing out flaws of others have put more effort in it than the people requesting sites, when they could have easily have just bashed everyone. Still some feel insulted.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLittle View Post
    Is a anytime ivnite waffles >
    Oh, that explains your sudden urge to make 20 posts.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast