Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dark!

WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky

they're all bigger than me though. Even the wee ones

They throw fireworks at me

They go BOOM (the fireworks, not the neds.....)

2. Lounge   -   #12
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@27 October 2003 - 23:08
    i have to wear steel toecapped boots to work and when i get hasle from neds the first thing they'll feel are their testicles hanging out their sack after i kick them in the balls with my shoes on. that'll teach them,
    It certainly will!!

Do they really throw fireworks at you WeeMouse?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    small world indeed, ive probably run into you (literally lol) once or twice

Bastard rudes/townies/kevs/pikeys

I love it when the little ones try and start on you, one ran up and tried to steal my friends phone, I swung round as in "whats going on" and caught him with my arm, he flew about 6 foot back

4. Lounge   -   #14
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@27 October 2003 - 22:08
    i have to wear steel toecapped boots to work and when i get hasle from neds the first thing they'll feel are their testicles hanging out their sack after i kick them in the balls with my shoes on. that'll teach them,
    Do you take your boots of to kick them with your shoes? I would have left the steel toe capped boots on.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    WEEMOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'lo

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by bigboab+27 October 2003 - 23:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 27 October 2003 - 23:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@27 October 2003 - 22:08
    i have to wear steel toecapped boots to work and when i get hasle from neds the first thing they&#39;ll feel are their testicles hanging out their sack after i kick them in the balls with my shoes on. that&#39;ll teach them,
    Do you take your boots of to kick them with your shoes? I would have left the steel toe capped boots on. [/b][/quote]
    On the ball as ever bb

7. Lounge   -   #17
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Originally posted by danb+27 October 2003 - 23:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 27 October 2003 - 23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@27 October 2003 - 23:08
    i have to wear steel toecapped boots to work and when i get hasle from neds the first thing they&#39;ll feel are their testicles hanging out their sack after i kick them in the balls with my shoes on. that&#39;ll teach them,
    It certainly will&#33;&#33;

Do they really throw fireworks at you WeeMouse? [/b][/quote]
    Yeah they do.............

They think it&#39;s fun.

It&#39;s not.

I&#39;m usually fine if i get the early train, but if i miss that, I&#39;m a fair target for them&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Fight fire with fire and buy your own bangers..that&#39;ll scare the little shites

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@27 October 2003 - 23:14
    Yeah they do.............

They think it&#39;s fun.

It&#39;s not.&nbsp;

I&#39;m usually fine if i get the early train, but if i miss that, I&#39;m a fair target for them&#33;

Thats outrageous

*assumes elderly voice* Little bastards, i&#39;d never have done that when i was younger

10. Lounge   -   #20
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@27 October 2003 - 22:16
    Fight fire with fire and buy your own bangers..that&#39;ll scare the little shites
    I once got some hassle from a bunch of young boys one summer night while out for a walk. I walked over to them and said to two of them &#39;Dont I recognise you two. Were you the two boys that were kissing each other down at the rustic bridge the other night?&#39; I have never had any more trouble from them.

Edit. Six foot tall and fourteen and a half stone might have been a help though.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast