Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best music tracker.

I am confused as to which is the best site for music.

from what I have browsed arnd, seems to be waffles or what?

Help me out peepz

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What has the most variety and greatest # of torrents. Pedro's has the strictest quality standards. Various niche trackers are better for diversity in specific genres. That about sums it up
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    What has the most variety and greatest # of torrents. Pedro's has the strictest quality standards. Various niche trackers are better for diversity in specific genres. That about sums it up
    Might as well ask, anything that's genre specific for R&B?

What is good, but in all honestly google.com is the best source for music, as long as you don't need FLAC and v2 releases are ok for you.
    Last edited by PancakeWaffles; 04-28-2010 at 05:54 AM.
    My sig, back to being better than anon-sbi's.

O and if anyone has FTN invite and just don't know what to do with it give it to me

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by PancakeWaffles View Post
    What is good, but in all honestly google.com is the best source for music, as long as you don't need FLAC and v2 releases are ok for you.
    You can generally find any album in 320kbps mp3 on google, no need to settle for V2/0.
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    All you're going to get is a bunch of differing opinions. No one music site is best. My suggestion, if you're a big music downloader then register at a few of them. Because no single site will have every album that you're looking for.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    The point is I am not in sync with the music world through radio and stuff. So I usually don't know what songs are good. A good community usually shares such things, i think what? will suffice.

What do you guys think?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PancakeWaffles View Post
    You can generally find any album in 320kbps mp3 on google, no need to settle for V2/0.
    Why would I use a bloated (and most likely transcoded) 320 when I can get a proper V0

ps: I'd recommend what.cd as well.
    Last edited by Rigel9; 04-28-2010 at 09:08 AM.
    feels good, man

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    HDlover's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post
    rofl!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    zonta's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    E**** is best.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast