Thread: Looking for a new tracker to call home.

Eros-x's Avatar Poster
    Hello everyone. Let me just say, that I'm quite new to the private torrent-tracker scene. Well today I'm here to request an invite to a torrent tracker, but i don't know which I'm requesting . Maybe a more experienced user could recommend one? This is what I'm looking for: A tracker similar to Demonoid, where they have a lot of variety. Why Demonoid? Well,... I've been using Demonoid as my main source for torrents for quite a while now; it's satisfied all my bitTorrent needs. But every so often the site goes down. Last year i had to wait like 5 months to get back on, i was without torrent for that long! And since it's been back up, every other day the site goes down. when i need a torrent most, it's never there! Safe to say this tracker is unreliable.

If anyone knows a tracker that has as much, or more content, and could offer me an invite: it would be greatly appreciated! I'm basically looking for a new home, and i treat my home good! I always seed(my computer almost never goes off.) I know the proper way to seed so I get the ratio i deserve. And i have a fairly fast upload speed. I promise i will not let the person who is kind enough to help me out, down. I really hate begging, but I'm kind of desperate.

Oh and sorry for not knowing what tracker i want, i know i could search the site, but i just don't have the time atm.

-regards.
    Last edited by Eros-x; 04-28-2010 at 09:30 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IPT sounds like you want. What other private sites are you on?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Eros-x's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    IPT sounds like you want. What other private sites are you on?
    I'm on a music tracker called "satclubbing," Which you recommended - HEHEHE, I just joined yesterday. Also I'm on GFXnews.ru
    Last edited by Eros-x; 04-28-2010 at 09:35 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    OK - check your PM
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Anon is right, IPT is what you're looking for, but it looks like he's already gone as far as helping you in, so good luck.
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Oh it seems as if this problem has already been solved... IPT was also my suggestions as it has something for seemingly everyone and is a great tracker to start on.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    For content you can't get much better than RUtracker.org.
    Tho signup Is a bit of a pain, It's usually Moscow local time.
    When I eventually signed up It took several goes, where I am there signup window Is early In the morning.