Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P FTN or not?

A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter
    In my defense, I've only been on one (not going to drop names)
    che.isint this getting a little old?I mean,I can understand that in a dicussion if you dont want to drop names of persons but what is the possible reason that you cant say the name of a forum?Are you afraid that you are gonna hurt their feelings or are you an active member of the forum and dont want to point it out?Just curious,thats all.

2. BitTorrent   -   #152
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    In my defense, I've only been on one (not going to drop names)
    che.isint this getting a little old?I mean,I can understand that in a dicussion if you dont want to drop names of persons but what is the possible reason that you cant say the name of a forum?Are you afraid that you are gonna hurt their feelings or are you an active member of the forum and dont want to point it out?Just curious,thats all.
    If you want me to say that it's ****************, then sure. I don't drop names out of respect. I may have not liked the place, but others around here might. You're active there yourself, aren't you? That means that just by mentioning TPS, I risk hurting your feelings/annoying you because our opinions might differ.

Want me to go into further details or is that description suffice what I meant?

P.S. I really dislike the way you make it sound like I'm a hypocrite. I haven't been a member there for a couple of months now.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 05-07-2010 at 09:48 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #153
    You're active there yourself, aren't you? That means that just by mentioning TPS, I risk hurting your feelings/annoying you because our opinions might differ.
    It seems you have got the wrong impression of me ringhunter.I am in forums just to hangout and have some fun.As such I am not dedicated to any forum.If you said something about TPS which wasnt true then I would have gotten irritated and argued back,same thing I will do if someone said something about FST which wasnt true.I like each forum for what it is and I know what the drawbacks are as well.and as far as I can see around 20% of the active members arent retarded or "just playing nice and sucking up".In discussions when you cant drop names,its understandable because you dont want to hurt anyone personally but forums?che

P.S. I really dislike the way you make it sound like I'm a hypocrite. I haven't been a member there for a couple of months now.
    That was not my intention.I just found it lame not to mention the name of a forum after commenting about the forum and I just gave some possible reasons for it.thats all.By saying what a forum/tracker actually is,isint disrespect to anyone.Isint it the reason why everyone likes FST? freedom of discussion for everyone
    Last edited by A; 05-08-2010 at 08:46 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #154
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    [youtube]XrsNdlQNe08[/youtube]

5. BitTorrent   -   #155
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    Aint I in fst? Checks...yes I am! Now I am confused.
    Oh yes, you are, buddy. It's Detale who seems to be elsewhere... since it's quite fashionable to wish bad on any torrent site here these days.
    Hmmm and at one point it was fashionable to hoard Jews into trains, That doesn't mean it was right!

Iv'e been around the block more than a few times there bud. Making douchebag comments doesn't help the situation. In a time when organization after organization is going after more and more means of filesharing like torrent sites do you think it really helps to start bashing a site? The anti piracy side is sticking together and sharing info on our kind going after whomever they can and winning! While we just gather to bitch about a bullshit rumor, great job

What any of us needs to do here is stop the bullshit whining and crying and be happy we have sites like FTN out there who DON"T make money, and who bring us their wares free of charge. All the while risking their necks for us the community.

If you don't like the site then don't be a member there it REALLY is that simple. Coming here to bitch like a little whiny kid doesn't do anyone any good. You just make yourselves look foolish. There is absolutely NO proof of any wrongdoing on FTN so what is there to bitch about. Grow the fuck up and turn the page already.
    Last edited by Detale; 05-09-2010 at 12:14 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #156
    salahnasser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post

Oh yes, you are, buddy. It's Detale who seems to be elsewhere... since it's quite fashionable to wish bad on any torrent site here these days.
    Hmmm and at one point it was fashionable to hoard Jews into trains, That doesn't mean it was right!

Iv'e been around the block more than a few times there bud. Making douchebag comments doesn't help the situation. In a time when organization after organization is going after more and more means of filesharing like torrent sites do you think it really helps to start bashing a site? The anti piracy side is sticking together and sharing info on our kind going after whomever they can and winning! While we just gather to bitch about a bullshit rumor, great job

What any of us needs to do here is stop the bullshit whining and crying and be happy we have sites like FTN out there who DON"T make money, and who bring us their wares free of charge. All the while risking their necks for us the community.

If you don't like the site then don't be a member there it REALLY is that simple. Coming here to bitch like a little whiny kid doesn't do anyone any good. You just make yourselves look foolish. There is absolutely NO proof of any wrongdoing on FTN so what is there to bitch about. Grow the fuck up and turn the page already.
    and with this great post
    the thread should be closed
    Last edited by salahnasser; 05-09-2010 at 12:58 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale

You have been around the block for sometime now and you should know better than anyone how the discussions take place here and how things are speculated and over exaggerated without knowing what the truth is.At one side you say "stop the bullshit whining and crying and be happy we have sites like FTN out there" and on the other side FST provides an open platform for traders and cheaters.

8. BitTorrent   -   #158
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale

You have been around the block for sometime now and you should know better than anyone how the discussions take place here and how things are speculated and over exaggerated without knowing what the truth is.At one side you say "stop the bullshit whining and crying and be happy we have sites like FTN out there" and on the other side FST provides an open platform for traders and cheaters.
    imho you should leave fst out of this...this is 4chan.

9. BitTorrent   -   #159
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Lies! they could of used alert pay or something else..

10. BitTorrent   -   #160
    The site is up .

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast