Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P FTN or not?

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    What do you want, reciepts and SS's of bank statements? Theres no easy way to proove any of this without exposing sensative information. If you didn't donate, its none of your business. If you did donate, then you put your trust into the tracker staff to do what is appropriate with the donations as they see fit. If you don't trust the answers given, as said before, delete your account. Problem solved.

2. BitTorrent   -   #182
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    According to IRC quotes he's not a member of FTN.
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 05-11-2010 at 08:55 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #183
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman
    What do you want, reciepts and SS's of bank statements? Theres no easy way to proove any of this without exposing sensative information. If you didn't donate, its none of your business. If you did donate, then you put your trust into the tracker staff to do what is appropriate with the donations as they see fit. If you don't trust the answers given, as said before, delete your account. Problem solved.
    pal,I dont want to see anything nor am I interested in the least bit in ftn or what they do.All I am saying is people wont stop saying shit or whatever until their mouths gets shut by a definite answer.Unless/Until anything is proved no one can say to STFU to anyone.

4. BitTorrent   -   #184
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The answer was given, and theres no way to 'proove' it without exposing info that shouldn't be exposed. So what do you propose aside from 'proof' of the paypal account being suspended...? Its a stalemate, so pointless to discuss further.

5. BitTorrent   -   #185
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Now you are bordering on just plain stupid.
    Sigh.You see,almost all people here in fst is unhappy,in TPS most of them have shown how disgruntled they were within their limits of expressing it,In ETIV almost 99% of them didnt like what FTN did and majority have expressed how pathetic FTN is in CFS.And members in FTN are not allowed to speak because the comments get deleted.I think its time you took your head out of the circle of FTN friends and see for yourself.And if you think all these forums as shit,I can start a poll in facebook for you.
    Almost all people in "here"?? Where do you mean? In this thread or in FST? Either way you have no way to get real stats on this so you are making up numbers to suit your argument. As for TPS, CFS etc again unless you are staff there you don't know those stats either so again you are throwing out numbers so you look good.

Oh my!are you this immature?just because you cant communicate your points effectively,you are adding in cheap words and your frustration is being displayed.That irc was the reply to you (which I had with my friend)when you stated this
    Oh, I'm communicating just fine. OK so you're "friend" knows what? You hid his name and thus removing his validity as a source of any real proof of anything. I posted my fake convo to show you how irrelevant yours was. Again without any real proof anyone can say whatever they want, get it.

What is this recent for you? 1 month?because they have already asked 4 times in the recent 6 months.First you said this
    and then you add "recently".And for your info, recently they have been asking for Money in numerous occassions.Are you denying this fact?
    Pretty sure I covered this one already....yep I did
    Another lol, ok I did say 1 time but I thought you were smarter than to take it literally. I was wrong

I meant one time recently. Again trackers do need money so asking for it isn't a huge deal. Almost all trackers ask for money occasionally?
    Occasionally is subjective sure and I amm not going to argue exactly how many times they asked for money in the past 1000 years either. It doesn't matter that they asked as far as I'm concerned so turn the page on that one. The point here was people talking shit without proof so please try and keep up, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    Detale, are you doing drugs atm?
    1. if they are adding new server, they will let us know(asking more money again and again)...
    2. seedboxes for their uploaders? big lol
    3. how many invites you will get from brandon?
    a definition of a good solid private tracker is they never ask for donation.
    What? by all means join the discussion but please try and say something of worth. A definition of a good private tracker?? What the hell are you talking about? Almost ALL trackers ask for money at one time or another.

Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    I like the tracker and I know first hand it isn't an easy task to run a tracker and keep everyone happy. With all the closings the past year or so people should be more appreciative of those who are still around and put their freedoms at risk so we can get the content we like and enjoy.
    Thanks DA seemingly people have a hard time accepting the obvious, good to see you BTW

Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Again well put, is this really that hard to understand?

6. BitTorrent   -   #186
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Thanks Detale, good to see you too.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent   -   #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale
    Almost all people in "here"?? Where do you mean? In this thread or in FST? Either way you have no way to get real stats on this so you are making up numbers to suit your argument. As for TPS, CFS etc again unless you are staff there you don't know those stats either so again you are throwing out numbers so you look good.
    From today onwards I am going to start a census,go to all forums,make a big list and give you the conclusions.Dude all the discussions in the forums are there to see for the members and anyone can prove me wrong if what I said was shit.You dont have to be a staff there to read the discussion threads and know what people think.You are blind by the fact that you are not indulging yourself apart from the few friends you mingle with.

Oh, I'm communicating just fine. OK so you're "friend" knows what? You hid his name and thus removing his validity as a source of any real proof of anything. I posted my fake convo to show you how irrelevant yours was. Again without any real proof anyone can say whatever they want, get it.
    Already I have said this,My aim was to show how wrong you were.The IRC convo is there for everyone to see and if the things said in the convo is wrong anyone can say so.Where as yours is shit.

Occasionally is subjective sure and I amm not going to argue exactly how many times they asked for money in the past 1000 years either. It doesn't matter that they asked as far as I'm concerned so turn the page on that one. The point here was people talking shit without proof so please try and keep up, thanks
    hahaha,First you said they did it "1 time",then you said they did it "recently" and next you say "occassionally" and then you say the word "occassionally" is subjective and not going to argue.And you also think all this time people should shut their mouth without questioning.keep that to yourself.thanks.

Now you are bordering on just plain stupid.
    Saying this at start of an argument definitely gives you an upperhand

EDIT:
    Between this is what I am saying:
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman
    pal,I dont want to see anything nor am I interested in the least bit in ftn or what they do.All I am saying is people wont stop saying shit or whatever until their mouths gets shut by a definite answer.Unless/Until anything is proved no one can say to STFU to anyone.
    You just cant shut people's mouth or ask them to STFU.They will continue what they do until they get proof.If the tracker shows it or not is upon the tracker so is what people say.
    Last edited by A; 05-12-2010 at 05:49 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #188
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    And there you go right over the edge into tard valley.

From today onwards I am going to start a census,go to all forums,make a big list and give you the conclusions.Dude all the discussions in the forums are there to see for the members and anyone can prove me wrong if what I said was shit.You dont have to be a staff there to read the discussion threads and know what people think.You are blind by the fact that you are not indulging yourself apart from the few friends you mingle with.
    Wow you really do have oo much time on your hands there. I could care less about what kind of census you come up with dude, really. Yet agan you are missing my point. If what you said was shit or not it irrelevant. Whoever that IRC convo was with it still proves NOTHING. "To know what people think"!? So now you're psychic also? Those happen to be the posts you read and if I didn't have a life either I could go around doing a census and get stats to prove my points as well, gratefully that's not the case."You are blind by the fact that you are not indulging yourself apart from the few friends you mingle with" Is this even English?? Wow you really must be psychic to know I only have a few friends, and how do you know I mingle with them at all? I'm not blind to anything I just don't enjoy biting the hands that feed all of us.

My aim was to show how wrong you were.The IRC convo is there for everyone to see and if the things said in the convo is wrong anyone can say so.Where as yours is shit.
    Well your aim was apparently off. The "IRC convo" meant nothing at all. It proved nothing other than you spoke with someone who gave some answers. Good job tho. Now you keep referring to "MY" IRC convo being shit, dude anyone with any sense at all knows it was a fake, a joke to show that yours was just as irrelevant as a made up one. Get over it already.

[quote]First you said 1 time,then you said recently and next you say occassionally and then you say the word occassionally is subjective and not going to argue.And you also think all this time people should shut their mouth without questioning.keep that to yourself.thanks[\quote] OK now, You really need to pay attention this time as it will be last I address of this. YOU CAN CALL IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE I DON'T CARE! It's OK for trackers to ask for money if they need it. Hopefully you will read it this time, in fact I'll write it again so you don't miss it again.

YOU CAN CALL IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE I DON'T CARE! It's OK for trackers to ask for money if they need it

9. BitTorrent   -   #189
    Wow you really do have oo much time on your hands there. I could care less about what kind of census you come up with dude, really
    So frustrated with yourself that you cant even tell jokes apart,arent we.I replied so because you said something stupid like this
    Seriously how can you be so ignorant of all the people ranting everywhere?And you say you want real stats?You make me laugh because up until now you havent even provided anything to backup what you say.

"You are blind by the fact that you are not indulging yourself apart from the few friends you mingle with" Is this even English?? Wow you really must be psychic to know I only have a few friends, and how do you know I mingle with them at all? I'm not blind to anything I just don't enjoy biting the hands that feed all of us.
    And all the shit they feed you with.If it is not shit then prove it.Dont pull the "I dont owe you anything card here please".Its really pathetic.

Well your aim was apparently off. The "IRC convo" meant nothing at all. It proved nothing other than you spoke with someone who gave some answers. Good job tho. Now you keep referring to "MY" IRC convo being shit, dude anyone with any sense at all knows it was a fake, a joke to show that yours was just as irrelevant as a made up one. Get over it already.
    Good job showing the world what a blockhead you are.I have already stated numerous times what my aim was showing the irc convo.Is what being said in the irc convo false?My intention was to prove what you sprouted out was wrong and you havent denied anything to be false in it and you keep on proving that what you said was wrong.And those who know me also knows I dont make up things.I wanted conformation from my friend and I posted it here.And I didnt make up the IRC convo as well because I am not a member of FTN.How can a non member give correct details about things concerning FTN?

YOU CAN CALL IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE I DON'T CARE! It's OK for trackers to ask for money if they need it
    Who gives a flying fuck for what you care.So if you dont care about something others also shouldnt?
    Again,you got the upper hand by sprouting nonsense at the start of your argument.

So what shall I call you? Mega Retard?

"You are blind by the fact that you are not indulging yourself apart from the few friends you mingle with" Is this even English??
    Checks... ... ... still checking ... ... ... almost complete ... ... ... OMG it is Spanish!dang.
    Last edited by A; 05-12-2010 at 07:29 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #190
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    @detale and abybeats,unless one of you has inside 411(and by this I mean solid proof that the account wasn't suspended or it was suspended or it didn't get restored or it did actually get restored)then you are both talking from a point of ignorance.

Beats me why you are so
    passionate when what you have as a premise is hot air.As far as things stand,the truth can go either way and that's the correct angle to look at it(and am asking that we be honest here).It's the internet where fact tends to hold more water than words ever will.And detale,you acknowledged this very fact the other day when you advised settindice to forget about redemption and start all over again.

I however don't think either of you is to blame,it's brandon whom isn't being as responsible as he ought to be.Donations is an extremely sensitive issue in BT and it's something that he should know.Feeling took this very same approach of inaction and look where it got him,I mean the guy could be innocent for all we know(was anybody there with him when he bought that infamous wedding ring?) but his ego combined with a rather idiotic silence loyally served to taint a reputation of a would be BT 'hall of famer'.

People love ftn(detale clearly does) but we all know what love does to the rest of your senses.

Staffing a torrent site is hard and I think we should appreciate those who are doing it out of passion and not for other unfound reasons(and again am just wanting us to be honest here).Passion is what you see chalisto and the no mo drama SCC team doing,Brandon used to fall here(manually racing pres isn't fun) but when you hear speak of him quitting that goes as far back as 2 years then you really wonder what is still keeping him in the game.It could be passion but we can't say there isn't room for cynicism given such as our dispensation.And again if we are to be honest,in the past 12 months,how many times have we heard ftn money stories involving brandon.Remember the interesting one from TPS?

What am I trying to get at?well it's not drama and we need to stop treating every criticism as such,all factors considered there are genuine reasons as to why somebody would have doubts on the account provided by Brandon as to what exactly happened to ftn's paypal.

People showed overwhelming support for the site when they were called upon and I believe for the sake of transparency,respect and mutual trust(and this is supposed to be common sense)Brandon oughta reciprocate by providing tangible information(in whatever manner) that would enable people like detale explain what happened to ftn's paypal to Abybeats without looking like the cliche 'drunk trying to show another drunk the way'

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast