Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P FTN or not?

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Ok Andy, now you don't even have a single valid point so take a deep breath now, relax, and go fuck yourself When you have something of worth to say or any more IRC convos to post maybe I'll reply. You're very ignorant and I feel bad for you. My whole point it how can anyone say these things without posting proof of it happening? It's libelous and irresponsible to say the least.

Good point Sez- Doubts are fine INHO but this shit talking not only hurts the community but FST as well. Call it a pet peeve of mine.

2. BitTorrent   -   #192
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sez
    As far as things stand,the truth can go either way and that's the correct angle to look at it
    That has always been what I am trying to say here.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats
    pal,I dont want to see anything nor am I interested in the least bit in ftn or what they do.All I am saying is people wont stop saying shit or whatever until their mouths gets shut by a definite answer.Unless/Until anything is proved no one can say to STFU to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale
    Ok Andy, now you don't even have a single valid point so take a deep breath now, relax, and go fuck yourself When you have something of worth to say or any more IRC convos to post maybe I'll reply. You're very ignorant and I feel bad for you. My whole point it how can anyone say these things without posting proof of it happening? It's libelous and irresponsible to say the least.
    yea right.From the start of this thread I have addressed to all the points you wrote one by one and then now you have nothing to defend yourself with.What valid point do you have?So "take a deep breath now, relax, and go fuck yourself" and when you open your eyes to reality I;ll reply to you even then.You are more ignorant than anyone here and a blockhead at that too and I feel really bad for you as well.A man of your position talking like a fanboi with no reasoning at all.My whole point is without FTN showing any proof,nothing is going to change anything?And yes it is "libelous and irresponsible to say the least." on the part of FTN.
    Last edited by A; 05-12-2010 at 07:44 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #193
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Staffing a torrent site is hard and I think we should appreciate those who are doing it out of passion for lack of anything better to do during their free time.
    fixed it for you
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #194
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    That has always been what I am trying to say here.
    Err Um no that's not what you're trying to say, In fact neither of us was, we were arguing our own sides. Can you not even admit that?

yea right.From the start of this thread I have addressed to all the points you wrote one by one and then now you have nothing to defend yourself with.What valid point do you have?So "take a deep breath now, relax, and go fuck yourself" and when you open your eyes to reality I;ll reply to you even then.You are more ignorant than anyone here and a blockhead at that too and I feel really bad for you as well.A man of your position talking like a fanboi with no reasoning at all.My whole point is without FTN showing any proof,nothing is going to change anything?And yes it is "libelous and irresponsible to say the least." on the part of FTN.
    Sure you have addressed many of my points until that last post, where you were speaking nonsense. Asking me what valid points I have just shows that you really have the attention span of a grub.

A man of my position talking like a fanboy?? What "position" do you mean? I did staff here sure but now I'm nobody. For you to call ME a fanboy is really just stupid dude. Our disagreement aside, I staffed HERE you have no idea how many tracker staff members hate you simply for being staff here. I have lost accts on trackers over it and in many cases been put in the middle of greater bullshit than this due to that fact. Through all of this I still don't hate tracker staff as a whole as some ex/current staffers may. A blockhead??? Really? What are you 6?? Also you need to look up the word libelous. Who did FTN defame or slander here? A word of advice as I'm pretty sure I've been at this longer than you. Get rid of your sense of entitlement. Trackers, shit people in general, don't owe you anything.

I do have a question for you, just a question no hidden meaning. What tracker is your favorite? I'd just like to know what standard you are going by while bashing ftn all this time.

5. BitTorrent   -   #195
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Err Um no that's not what you're trying to say, In fact neither of us was, we were arguing our own sides. Can you not even admit that?
    You started by saying others should stop speaking if they didint know what actually was going on in FTN.I said unless/until FTN gives some sort of proof you have no right to tell others to STFU.If FTN gives proofs or not is upto them.If they decide not to,people will continue to speak what they speak.From there on it escalated where you tried to defend FTN while I tried to prove my point.The difference being you got personal while I was raising my points and arguing about the reasoning/answers why people should stop talking shit while FTN themselves are not ready to shut their mouths.I am not saying people who talk shit is the right thing to do,but without hard facts shit talking cant be stopped.There are just so many things to talk shit about when a definite answer is not given.And you dont have any rights to say to "stop shit talking" because you yourself have no proofs/reasoning to keep them quite.

Sure you have addressed many of my points until that last post, where you were speaking nonsense. Asking me what valid points I have just shows that you really have the attention span of a grub.
    Oh,wait!who asked that first?
    Ok Andy, now you don't even have a single valid point
    oh!found it!Detale it is.

A man of my position talking like a fanboy?? What "position" do you mean? I did staff here sure but now I'm nobody. For you to call ME a fanboy is really just stupid dude. Our disagreement aside, I staffed HERE you have no idea how many tracker staff members hate you simply for being staff here. I have lost accts on trackers over it and in many cases been put in the middle of greater bullshit than this due to that fact. Through all of this I still don't hate tracker staff as a whole as some ex/current staffers may. A blockhead??? Really? What are you 6?? Also you need to look up the word libelous
    That is no excuse for defending a site blindly without any sorts of reasoning behind it.I called you a blockhead because questions like the below just keep coming from you and it seems you dosent comprehend somethings which is clearly obvious to anyone reading it.(eg:irc convo where my aim was to show about the donations in FTN)
    Who did FTN defame or slander here?
    Who said FTN did that.All I said was(hate quoting again and again)
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats
    I dont want to see anything nor am I interested in the least bit in ftn or what they do.All I am saying is people wont stop saying shit or whatever until their mouths gets shut by a definite answer.Unless/Until anything is proved no one can say to STFU to anyone.
    A word of advice as I'm pretty sure I've been at this longer than you. Get rid of your sense of entitlement. Trackers, shit people in general, don't owe you anything.
    Again I have to quote from what i said before
    Quote Originally Posted by Abybeats
    Detale,First of all when a site asks for donations like countless times repeatedly,the tracker in reality is run by the people who donate.Without money the tracker dosent exists.And you say "the tracker dosent owe anything?".If this was the case of what.cd I would have said they owe nothing but FTN?
    I do have a question for you, just a question no hidden meaning. What tracker is your favorite? I'd just like to know what standard you are going by while bashing ftn all this time.
    Animebyt.es is my favourite tracker.And I am not bashing ftn duh.How many times should I have to say that?I am saying "shit talkers wont stop shit talking unless they get any sort of proof to stop shit talking".zzz
    Last edited by A; 05-12-2010 at 03:33 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #196
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Man, this thread has become a text wall.
    Good skills with the quotes, I say.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 05-12-2010 at 02:52 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #197
    captive's Avatar speaks.his.mind
    i have read the first few posts on this thread and the last few, cant be bothered with those in between coz i rekon i have a pretty good idea where thay are going.
    i used to be a member there but had my account suspended/closed as i just dont have the time, with a family now, like i used to.

but having been there for best part of three years i can say that its a cool place to be and that if a site asks for a little bit of loot every now and then, so what.

the quality of the way the site looks, is kept working well, upload speed, pre time speeds, forum quality - which is superb - you got most any question there is and answer or someone will know, does that not deserve a little help from the people who use it on a day to day basis?
    and just who's business is it? just the people on the site in my view.

its about time people stop having uninformed opinions about things they know bugger all about.
    ///dont.let.the.bastards.get.you.down\\\

8. BitTorrent   -   #198
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

9. BitTorrent   -   #199
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    but having been there for best part of three years i can say that its a cool place to be and that if a site asks for a little bit of loot every now and then, so what.

the quality of the way the site looks, is kept working well, upload speed, pre time speeds, forum quality - which is superb - you got most any question there is and answer or someone will know, does that not deserve a little help from the people who use it on a day to day basis?
    and just who's business is it? just the people on the site in my view.

its about time people stop having uninformed opinions about things they know bugger all about.
    ^^ Well said.

I really don't understand why people complain when trackers ask for donations. After all, we are all using the tracker, we get hours of enjoyment out of it - and I don't just mean the downloads. Most trackers can't survive without donations. Reaching out to a userbase who has received so much from you, does not seem like such a crime to me.

10. BitTorrent   -   #200
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    +1 captive, well said.

The funniest part about this all is the people who complain or ask these loaded questions are most of the time not even members of the sites they attack/question. Or they have been banned or disabled or whatever and look for revenge, so they get other individuals all riled up and sit back and laugh at the drama that was created....
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast