Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1825262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P FTN or not?

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by babab007 View Post
    FSC doesnt pay for uploader seedboxes, uploaders chip in with their own boxes.....
    not the case with FTN.
    That is true. fsc's donations are for the hosting only. Donations have nothing to do with providing any content. The members are solely responsible for the content and any servers used to up it.

Edit: to be clear I cant say what ftn spends their money on as I dont know :shrug:
    Last edited by That1Guy; 06-24-2010 at 09:39 PM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #272
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    edit: could have deleted mine as well, as it makes no sense without that guys gibberish
    Last edited by That1Guy; 06-24-2010 at 10:05 PM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

3. BitTorrent   -   #273
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    79% of X achieved. If X is a real number, and 1% of X is equal to 10 euros. Solve for X. Also, if a train is leaving the station when donations reach, 100%, will that train be containing said euros?*

*Actually, just joking here. I do wish FTN a long, continued, healthy relationship with this community. Their efforts are very much appreciated, and their ability to stand so much drama is highly respected.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-24-2010 at 10:50 PM. Reason: is/are doh!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #274
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    210 Euros then?
    Last edited by Detale; 06-25-2010 at 02:34 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #275
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    210 Euros then?
    Wrong. The correct answer was 5.8 km/hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #276
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    lol..20% more to go

7. BitTorrent   -   #277
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I'm sure they'll hit the 100%. But if staff doesn't loosen their tight grip around those invites, or restart the invite app process, to get some new blood, I have no doubt that the same tune will be played on the news page this time next month.

Something needs to change over there(there are so many great ideas being thrown out in the forums, but nothing being done). If not I have a feeling the site won't be around much longer, unfortunately.

8. BitTorrent   -   #278
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I'm sure they'll hit the 100%. But if staff doesn't loosen their tight grip around those invites, or restart the invite app process, to get some new blood, I have no doubt that the same tune will be played on the news page this time next month.

Something needs to change over there(there are so many great ideas being thrown out in the forums, but nothing being done). If not I have a feeling the site won't be around much longer, unfortunately.
    +1 exactly

9. BitTorrent   -   #279
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I cant believe that it has 4k+ members and there are less than 100 seeders on everything. FTN needs new blood i guess, and that way donations would go up, too.

10. BitTorrent   -   #280
    Quote Originally Posted by filezez View Post
    is it really hard to get an invite to ftn ?

yeh,at the time 20-25 people have invites according to stats,and considering a lot of people want an invite,the odds are trim

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1825262728293031 ... LastLast