Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P FTN or not?

salahnasser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by niceguy4 View Post
    To be honest with you.. the last couple years at FTN... It seems like the interest level by the staff has been falling. Personally, I probably would have given up a long time ago. To my knowledge this is the 2nd time that the donation level has been a problem in the last 6 months. I'm guessing Brandon might be looking for a reason to leave FTN but in his heart he can't.

<3 FTN Forever. Thank you Brandon. Thank you community.
    He can step down and give his place to someone else if he want to leave FTN not shut down the whole tracker

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ahh FTN begging money again, been there seen that
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Well since I am not a member, FUCK EM!
    My sig, back to being better than anon-sbi's.

O and if anyone has FTN invite and just don't know what to do with it give it to me

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    To be honest with you.. the last couple years at FTN... It seems like the interest level by the staff has been falling. Personally, I probably would have given up a long time ago. To my knowledge this is the 2nd time that the donation level has been a problem in the last 6 months. I'm guessing Brandon might be looking for a reason to leave FTN but in his heart he can't.

Quote Originally Posted by PancakeWaffles View Post
    Well since I am not a member, FUCK EM!
    DAMN! That was useful info.

Btw, nice sig. : "O and if anyone has FTN invite and just don't know what to do with it give it to me "
    Last edited by Hrusciov; 04-29-2010 at 09:12 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    I'm good for you.
    Well I guess crisis averted... I'm surprised Brandon didn't have a backup plan in the case of this happening. It's known PP don't like BT sites, so I don't see why he didn't transfer excess funds to an account with an alternative provider.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Well, it would be a sad day if/when it happens. I was already asking myself where all those users would go.
    Ellipses go here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by salahnasser View Post

He can step down and give his place to someone else if he want to leave FTN not shut down the whole tracker
    This is Brandon we are talking about... What other top 10 torrent tracker has their admin name them self by their real name??!?!??!

You are wrong, he can not just step down and hand it over to some other staff member.. (when has this step ever been successful in the 'warez' scene)... sorry for the old school reference, but it just doesn't happen this way anymore.

Brandon is legit. He runs the shows. When Brandon decides to stop, FTN dies and all the real hopes of a torrent community like this while go down the drain (unless the community steps up like what happened after Oink)

P.S. I was here before 90% of you. If you don't have a 9600 modem... then just STFU.. and GTFO! Thank you
    Last edited by niceguy4; 04-29-2010 at 10:24 AM. Reason: technology referance

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    They received 300% donations last month.FTN gave out invites to members donating more than 10 Euros,and now the site's going down.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by salahnasser View Post
    This is Brandon we are talking about... What other top 10 torrent tracker has their admin name them self by their real name??!?!??!

You are wrong, he can not just step down and hand it over to some other staff member.. (when has this step ever been successful in the 'warez' scene)... sorry for the old school reference, but it just doesn't happen this way anymore.

Brandon is legit. He runs the shows. When Brandon decides to stop, FTN dies and all the real hopes of a torrent community like this while go down the drain (unless the community steps up like what happened after Oink)

P.S. I was here before 90% of you. If you don't have a 9600 modem... then just STFU.. and GTFO! Thank you
    You STFU asshole
    Brandon is legit? LOL your post made my day thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    What are going to do the traders without FtN?
    There are plenty of other rare sites... it isn't over yet!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast