Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Btracs staff are scammers

Poster BT Rep: +1

Urgent

Take your belly-aching elsewhere.

This forum isn't here for you to pout about what happened on another website. Suck it up and move on for fuck sake.

-Skiz
    Last edited by Skiz; 04-30-2010 at 06:03 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Last time I was there, they weren't really friendly with me, because I was checking one dude that was an invite seller here.
    It wouldn't surprise me so much if it did happen.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yawn, that's what you get for trading, and who knows what else (plenty of sellers/buyers at BTRACS). I'd think it's part of the nature of the game that you're going to get scammed eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    if he scam you, why you not post all this on their forum

why here??

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by HDBits View Post
    if he scam you, why you not post all this on their forum

why here??
    If the guy who scammed him is a mod there, I think I know what would happen to his posts.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DocBoM's Avatar Member
    The staff there found proof that he was a banned member from the site. He was originally banned for scamming members over there. This time, they just re-payed the favor when they figured out who he was.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Really? So the solution is to counter-scam him? What a pleasant place. Trustworthy staff, surely.

If you're going to trade you should at least be not-a-complete-moron. That staffer who thinks is so very secure logs into the accounts, then baits this moron into posting the details out in public. They'll both lose everything and that's it as far as most people are concerned.
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    When you scam once and are banned and scam twice and are banned then come back for a third time what did you think was going to happen, we just going to let you keep scamming folks. It was time for us to teach him a lesson

You scam me once shame on you, you scam me twice shame on me and you scam me three times well we just weren't going to let that one happen and had to give a dose of some of your own medicine
    Last edited by Beeker; 04-30-2010 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Btracs is a shithole, I had one of the first accounts on the forum, before it became a trading shithole. I just worked as a trade finder for a bit there, before got banned. I got about 15 traders found though witch is fairly good.
    My sig, back to being better than anon-sbi's.

O and if anyone has FTN invite and just don't know what to do with it give it to me

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Now this is some funny shit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast