Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Laptop Should I Buy,Samsung/Toshiba

Hi which do you think is a a better laptop a samsung r519 or a toshiba l500 for 50euro less.. im stuck because the samsung has dual core and 90gb more h drive but the cheaper toshiba has hdmi with 1 core 2.5ghz chip

Tosahiba L500
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...%3ENETBOOK.htm

Samsung R519
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...7C16164800.htm
    Last edited by Skiz; 04-30-2010 at 04:06 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    There's a hardware forum just a couple above this one. I think you would stand a better chance of getting a good answer.

Personally, I pick Asus every time. Check Newegg.

GL
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    thanx megabyteme musty ave posted this in wrong section
    only asus netbooks are good from asus not sure bout their laprops

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I have yet to come across an unreliable product from Asus. As a matter of fact, I am typing this on an Eee 901 (upgraded SSD, and ram,ofc).

I've used their MBs, burners, USB wifi adapters, HD media player, (I believe a) video card, and probably a few that I will remember after posting this. All good AND well supported.

If you are a member of PtN (or catch him in a thread here), you can ask Intr4ns1t how he likes his new Asus laptop. He bought one about a month ago.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I've actually come across problems with an Asus laptop. The graphics card was ATI and they didn't support the mobile version of the card. Strange problem...

6. Lounge   -   #6
    What do you plan on using it for? Those mid-low end laptops are tricky to justify. Not enough muscle for gaming or number crunching, and they don't have enough oomph over a good netbook to justify the extra cost (IMO).

7. Lounge   -   #7
    if you want the fashion one ,you should buy samsung.But toshiba is the start one of laptop

8. Lounge   -   #8
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    if you want to make me a present i would accept any of those

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

9. Lounge   -   #9
    A present for you, Ice. It's your favorite!

Spoiler: Show

10. Lounge   -   #10
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    i posted that in idol's thread

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast