Thread: I'm Going To Bed

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Im going to bed - this is a flame free post - i am not flaming, just making a stupid statement that seems to be predominent in this section of the board.

Notice also that i am not mentioning anyone elses names - therefore i am not flaming.
    Also, if mods have to get up in the middle of the night just to answer PM's from board members, i suggest you shut off your computer or at least turn the volume down - this isnt a flame its a piece of advice.

Now good night - or maybe not, i might even stay up a while and chat to my aussie friends - i havnt decided yet - you see how i can change even in the middle of a post??

So far flame free - just advice and information - no names mentioned here people.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 01:59
    Also, if mods have to get up in the middle of the night just to answer PM's from board members, i suggest you shut off your computer or at least turn the volume down - this isnt a flame its a piece of advice.
    I listen to music as I sleep, and sometimes I forget to turn off the sound notifications in Soulseek

Goodnight, UKMan. I hope you have a good night's sleep.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I will hopefully sleep well tonight, most likely though it will be early morning before i hit the sack. Late night chat sessions and other exotic interludes have of late kept me very occupied.

Well, if you will insist on listening to music at night, i cant help you

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 01:59
    Im going to bed - this is a flame free post - i am not flaming, just making a stupid statement that seems to be predominent in this section of the board.

Notice also that i am not mentioning anyone elses names - therefore i am not flaming.

Now good night - or maybe not, i might even stay up a while and chat to my aussie friends - i havnt decided yet - you see how i can change even in the middle of a post??

So far flame free - just advice and information - no names mentioned here people.
    Stop flaming me!!!!

and goodnight

5. Lounge   -   #5
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Goodnight.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    I hope you dont wake up
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Tormentor@29 December 2003 - 00:28
    I hope you dont wake up

8. Lounge   -   #8
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by Tormentor@29 December 2003 - 16:28
    I hope you dont wake up
    B) You have a nice day too Sweetness & Light.